Do you believe the fact police will stop red car's more as they are easier to spot?

Do you drive a red vehicle or did you?
Do you get stopped by the police lost, did you get stopped?

In all the years I drove a red car I never got stopped

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I'm pretty sure that's a myth. Before I got into a car accident, I had a fiery red car and was never stopped excessively. When I was stopped, I never got a ticket. Maybe it was the charm or luck, but I recall being pulled over about six or seven times with that car due to things like not having my headlights on at night *just leaving a view* or turning on red when there was a 'no turn on red sign' or swerving a bit because I was reaching for something and I NEVER once got a ticket. I drove around in that car for about a year and was never heckled or anything.

• I want a red car just for this reason. I'm constantly breaking the law and never getting pulled over in my blue car. Rasict cops! ;)

• Eh we used to have a goldish saturn and we got pulled over soooo fucking much -_-
    never in any other colored car.

• i've heard that but never put much thought into it. furthermore i've never tried to prove the theory.

• I drive a red car and i go 95-100 on the freeway, every time I'm on it. When i do get pulled over I just flirt and the cop lets me go.

• I've had a red car for ages and I've never been stopped

What Guys Said 2

• I never even heard of that, red is a noticeable color on the road cause it sticks out, which is why people prefer red sports cars, but nah. they usually only pull people over if the radar gun reads over the posted limit or the driver did something stupid.

• I drive a red Integra but I haven't been pulled over yet.