Can people see my books on my kindle cloud?

i bought a kindle and signed in to my wifi and all my books were there already? how did it know. i assume as soon as i signed into wifi. so if people sign in can they see my books? i dont want them to see my books. also how do you delete books if i dont want them now. i have nasty books. i hate all this sharing everything

0|1
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they can

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• iseached in google didn't find anything.. i'm afraid they might b able 2 do.. so better delete em if u feel ashamed

0|0
    0|0
  • The books are associated with your Amazon account, not your WiFi, I also understand you're under the impression that you didn't sign in, somewhere you did though. Your WiFi is associated with your provider, BT, Virgin whatever, they don't have access to your Amazon books and hence won't sync them.

Remove them via your Amazon account.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have the pass code to your cloud account then yes they can see everything you have tjere

0|0
    0|0
  • No people can not see your books, they are only associated with your account.

0|0
    0|0
    • but I didn't sign into my account I signed into wifi and it was already at my account. why im wondering if someone else got a kindle would they see it too