Why do y'all think bullies, bully others?

Like make fun of them, push them around, take their lunch money, call them names, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealously and hatred some people just like to be mean don't feel bad it's something wrong with them not you. Confident people don't go around destroying other people's lives

What Guys Said 10

• All you need to know is bullies are cowards who have to pick on others to make themselves feel better because they are so ugly and weak minded.

• It is a proven fact that bullies, for the most part were bullied themselves and bully others to try and make up for their insecurities.

• Cause they have douchebag parents that don't discipline them or are bullies themselves. The only way you can get them to stop is kick their ass or EVERYONE stands up to them and they'll feel like the little wusses they are.

• Bullies are generally the product of bullying themselves. They do it to feel in control because there are other parts of their lives where they lack it.

• They should be punished harder... social media makes it so much easier for them to bully, there is no escape for the poor victim...

• Usually power, insecurities and so fort and they also have their own issues at home

• Not my thing and am not in favour of it either

• 0|1
  • Sexual pleasure

• because w have our own issues at home... .

What Girls Said 7

• Because the bullies have been bullied. Most bullies don't have a great life at home so they take their hurt and anger out on some kid.

• Jealousy and insecurity

• They need to be reported and face consequences for their actions.

• Some people say that their insecure. But I think a lot do it since their bored or want to show off to their friends and be cool.

• I got a nosebleed for stepping in with a friend to help a friend... but it was worth it, because they stopped bullying her

But the schools should act WAY faster... they think they're doing good, but in my eyes they're not doing much

• I don't know.. Power?
    Insecurity?
    I don't know.

• To make them feel better about themselves