Have you noticed how people are insensitive on here about things they have never dealt with before?

Like people have called me a creep on here before, etc. when I am not a creep, and they would probably be the same way if they had to deal with the same stuff I did and if they looked liked me. Many of these people are in their early twenties and teens. What do you expect? Many people around my age and younger act like little boys and girls. I don't consider most to be true men and women. Most people don't like act men and women till like their mid to late twenties.

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed insensitivity from plenty of people that's for sure

• Have you noticed how many people on this site are more insensitive than most people in general in society? Well a lot of strange people like using this site.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I think people can be quick to judge on here

• Occasionally. But I think most people here are actually really nice.

And most of the younger people are more mature than me lol.

• Without the contents we would not know the situation, and can only guess. Like the part you were being called creepy,

• I do not know you so I can't judge you on just your appearance, because it's usually just wrong anyway
    The toughest looking guy can have the sweetest golden heart in town, so to speak.

• About this topic of course... how people are insensitive, how they call you 'creep'
      how people judge without truly knowing that person

• I've noticed a lot of women come on here seemingly just to bully guys who are bitter or frustrated.