Freshman lunch?

I'm going to be a freshman and I'm really nervous about the whole lunch situation. I'm not used to having older students in my lunch hour let alone possibly not even having my friends there, WHAT WAS YOU GUYS' LUNCH IN HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Just stay with your friends and you will be fine

• Well you sit with your friends so the other grades don't interact unless they're friends in different grades

• I just ate bymyself in my first couple of days my freshman year it was okay everyone went with eachother

What Girls Said 3

• well I'm going to high school so I'm also pretty nervous but my sister goes to the school I'm going to and where we live the WHOLE school has lunch at the same time but I guess it's not that bad because a lot of the juniors and seniors go off campus for lunch anyways

• That's nice! I wish my school did hat. My brother also goes to the school I'm going into, and we will have a class together, but I just don't want to be alone, knowing no one at lunch. Lunch is when me and my friends have some of our best times. It makes our day better.

• in my high school, everyone done their own thing. people stayed and talked to their friends and literally no one else.

• Eat with your friends...

• I will... but I might not have any in my lunch hour. They split everyone up.