I should share flat with my crush who rejected me?

So this girl, told me that she needs a fourth person for a flat for the next year. We are really good friends for a long time, but i have a huge crush on her... and she has boyfriend and opendly said that she doesn´t love me, and asked me to think about it before taking any desicion. So it´s a really good price, a nice place and a nice room, but i feel that sharing flat with her is gona hurt me in the end. I don´t know what to do. We are still really good friends and enjoy our time together, and we trust eachother to death. But maybe it´s the best way to get over it once for all. Can somone enlighten me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would only accept that if I had absolutely no where else to go. Unless you hook up with someone else, you will never get to move on since you live under the same roof. It will be torture to see her with someone else all the time and end up being nothing but a distraction.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you won't be living alone with her so it might not be that bad. However, I don't think ignoring your gut feelings is a good way to go. If you have a bad feeling about it, then don't do it.

What Guys Said 5

• Dont fucking do it, I've heard of friendzone, but living with the girl you like who dosent like you back and also has a friend zone ?

Fuck dude, Thats taking friendzone to a WHOLE new fucking level, Don't do it, you will ruin your life. xD

• Hey man you should be a guy who has his own shit to do, just cause you share a flat dosent mean you have to sit there and be around her company and talk to her all the time :D

Want some space then you got your own room you will be all good, set up boundries and no no lines to help you out and if you dont wanna talk keep it short polite and sweet : )

• just b as typical as possible wid her and blow off any feelings u have towards her ;)

• I thought the answer was common sense.

This can't be a real question.

• Don't do it, what are you going to do when she brings a guy home? You're gonna feel like shit. You need to avoid her completely not live with her.