Is it strange for a girl to have like, no friends?

I'm 20 and i can't really say i have any good friends, i have lots of acquaintances but not so much friends that i'd hang out with. I'll admit i'm not great at making friends fast like other people, it takes me a long time to be comfortable with someone. Past friends that i've had, most of them turned out to not be great friends after all. It just seems like girls are meant to have lots of friends, am i normal or just strange? Would you date a girl like this or is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not a turn off for guys - A lot of people have few friends - It is just taking you a bit of time to find them - Absolutely normal

What Guys Said 6

• same here... and no it's not strange... i've got no close friends and i feel ok wid it... it doesn't bother me at all

• Not many people have many friends... its usually image... this time and age and facebook , so , you are a loner... nothing bad about that

• I'd say it is pretty normal. Women can't be friends with each other because they're so mean and can't be friends with guys because they just want to fuck them.

• As long as you're fine with it then no, it's not strange at all.

• More and more I am finding people on here more like me. I have plenty of people I talk to when I see them or by text. I don't have anyone I hang with I person and the ones I do are rare.

• Well its better not to have friends than to have fake friends. And it's not a turn off

What Girls Said 2

• When you see somebody with a lot of friends its usually because they tolerate unpleasant people with unpleasant personalities - people who humiliate them, make fun of them or judge them. If you are only going to be friends with people who treat you well - your friend count will be small.

• I'm no lesbian, but sure!