Dear Christians prove me wrong! (Challenge to prove Christianity) ->?

Dear Christians, I am an atheist and up until now I have only heard very weak evidence for your god. So if you take pride in your religion and like debating atheist feel free to come at me with full power.

Rules for this Challenge:

1: Don´t be aggressive or rude
2: The Evidence has to be scientific (So bible quotes won't work out for you)
3: Whenever claiming something prove it
=Good luck;The best argument will be marked as "the best answer";If you are non religious feel free to join in as well=

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the whole purpose of religion is to have faith. Faith includes believing in what one cannot see. Honestly, I see this whole entire question consisting of angry and frustrated people arguing and talking to walls. No one is going to get anything out of this except a good big headache. I'll be taking my leave now. :)

• !:Well if everyone is going to follow the free rules this is not going to be adebate consisting of angry and frustrated people arguing and talking to walls.
      2:No need to explain to me what religion is about
      3:Goodbye

What Girls Said 3

• That's easy. Do you have an understanding of physics?

• Yes. Are you going to say something about the big bang or evolution?

• @marstalk No, I think that what the Asker is saying is that he can conceptualize the POSSIBILITY of a greater force, God or something else. What he is also saying is that he doesn't believe, if there is an animate creator that that creator plans man's life and takes an interest in a particular man. It is a reasonable conclusion from the argument made here. I can respect that.
      I also respect the level of maturity in his reasoning and his open mindedness. That is not often found here on GaG and I respect that as well.

• Thank you very much, your explanation hit the nail on the head.

• You lost me at "like debating aethists"...

• No I didn't. Just turn look under your bed. Thats where I am. Do you hear that noise -tap, tap, tap-. Thats me tapping your bed.

• Lol... scaaaaary!

• I honestly do not really believe in God.. but I believe in karma
    and that's something's watching over me.

I've been really lucky before

What Guys Said 10

• I think there is room in this world for the religious and non religious. For the religious having faith in something they can't prove is a testament to themselves whereas others have the need to work things out which is not a bad thing. As long as both live their lives as good people I don't mind.

• dude i'd like 2 know if god x-ists as well... but nothing happens, even if when i asked for his help.

so whilst #1 migh b easy... #2 and #3... kinda impossible bro

• oh shit... I´m an atheist... but , why post this? ohh well , some people just love to watch the world burn... time to make popcorn , this is gonna be fun to read...

• i found a wiki article that at least proves one point. Most scholars unanimously agree that Jesus was a historical figure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

• Seems legit, doesn't proove much though. It only really proves that a man namend Jesus existed and went on to convince people of his religious ideas...

• I don't understand why people argue for or against the existence of God. I prefer the syllogistic approach:

1) Some people believe there is a God.
    2) Some people believe there is no God.
    3) There is no evidence one way or another that people don't all end up in the same place when it's all said and done.
    4) God doesn't matter shit.

Amen.

• Atheists treat science like its their religion

• Please don`t generalize.

• And why are those things true? Because scientists said so?

• Why is annything true? Why was I born in 2001 not 2000. The best answer I can give you is that something is true because of the way things played out. And no something isn´t true just because someone says it is. Look if you dont believe me go on. Look it up. It may take a while, but it might change your life.

• Aggressive atheists and religious fundamentalists both seem to take everything literally.

• 1: I am just playing dumb for fun I can interpret stuff I just dont want to right now
      2: Do you really think i would have made rule 1 if I was "agressive"

• Sure. I'm not pro organised religion. But I recognize that it serves social and charitable functions and that scripture has things to say about life. It might say them in roundabout or abstract ways, but that is less important. It's like art.

• I guess in you could say that it is in a sense. Because religion also kind of is a way of expressing yourself.

• I am not a Christian but can a table create it self or create by a coincidence?

• Can a table create itself... No. Nothing can create itself. A table could be create by coincidence. Like if i had a huge 3D priter and I wanted to make a chair but then it messed up and printed a table.

• What I mean is, the theory doesn't even hypothesize a cause. In this sense, it's not at odds with any creation story. This does not make it any less true!

I'm just saying that science isn't speculating on creation, and religion isn't doing experiments. I'm not picking a fight here.

• @editor no fights of course it's just a discussion I believe God created us okie so he created us by way like when our mother gives birth to us. so I think the universe was being born by something like this . the big bang

• Everyone hates atheists. Long live the Confederacy.

• 1+1=2 thus God exists.