Advice for a freshman girl?

Any advice helps just try not to be sarcastic

Most Helpful Guy

• uhh hs im asuming? jst be yourself, people are going to be judgmental and rude, its a fact of life and its most prominent in hs so just simply ignore those people and form your own niche , means more and will always mean more than to yo than being friends with hateful or judgmental people even if there popular. and be watery of boys, they are hormone driven idiots and wether they intend to or not they will lie to you to get what they want (girls to but u know what i mean right?) just do your own thing pass all your classes and ignore the inevitable drama, when you graduate you will realize how stopped and worthless the lot of it was.

What Guys Said 11

• Don't go with players.
    When you go to a frat house tell someone else when you're coming back.
    Go to the Club Days when they are recruiting new members into their clubs.
    Treat everyone you see with respect cos you never know when one of them is going to be your TA.

• Be yourself and friendly - Choose your friends wisely and enjoy hanging around with them

• Don't date juniors or seniors

• This is a good idea, in some situations they will take advantage of younger girls.

• Be brutally honest with yourself and find someone to be brutally honest with, preferably another girl. Never try to rationalize stupid stuff you do. Take ownership of your own life. This probably sounds cheesy, but trust me, it's worth the risk.

• Be your own trend and be awesome.

• Try not to do anything stupid.

• Be the girl who is proud to be a virgin. The Best guys will start coming out of the wood work. The only hard part is choosing who to date and staying a virgin.

• I will be a freshman too this year. The number one thing that I have been told is hang out with the right people. If you hang out with smokers all the time, odds are you are going to smoke etc. good luck and I hope u do well

• Don't spray perfume in the hallway. People will hate you for doing that.

• For what? If you mean the social life, I think just be friendly.

• dont joi sorrorities, dont smoke weird stuff, and dont eat stranger dickz

What Girls Said 8

• Do not do drugs, drink, or date a lot of guys, you will be looked down upon

Do your best in school, cute guys like cute smart girls

Don't be too loud, people find that annoying

Don't spread rumors

Stay with the good group of kids

Get to know almost everyone in your grade

Say hi to everyone you see and smile

Open doors for people

I do all of this, and I have never had any problems with drama and I have no one who dislikes me. Some used to dislike me, but I just shook it off and they respected me for it and now like me haha.

• This, basically:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-K2tXWK4w

Sorry if you don't like Taylor Swift's music but just pay attention to the lyrics, they're so true.
    Just "don't forget to look before you fall."
    Good luck :)

• Just work hard. Don't slack on your grades. You probably won't have many classes with upperclassman freshman year and they don't really pick on freshman either.

• Join sports clubs at the beginning to meet new people with the same interests as you. Take school seriously because colleges care. Don't be that fesh meat that dates senior guys :P

• Don't let the upperclassmen bully or pressure you

• Get good grades
    Stay away from Drama
    Be nice to everyone

• Make as many friends as you can

• Don't be obnoxious in the hall ways, upperclassmen will dislike you if you're annoying. Be sociable (or appear happy and welcoming if you are shy or introverted), if I was more smiley and more open, I would of had more friends freshman year. If you are interested in a club, go to the first meeting to see if that's something you could see yourself being in. being involved in school, gives you more friends of all grades, and also keeps you busy. Be nice to your teachers, I've seen so many students being disrespectful to teachers and it's not "cool", it's annoying and quite frankly, ruins the class for everyone else who isn't a complete jerk. Also, don't listen to gossip or listen to what people say about you! Freshman year, I had girls calling me a slut, because they just were jealous and it started getting to me at first, so I started disconnecting from all my guy friends and started hanging with girls. Worst mistake ever. After a while, no matter how many guys I would ignore and have no contact with, they would make shitty comments and so I went back to my guy friends and it's way better not caring what people think of you. I know it's easier said than done, but really, just disconnect from all the negativity and stick with positive people.