Can we stop with using the word 'fuck' in every sentence?

Probably nobody will change his/her vocabulair but it is worth trying i think

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah!!! I dont like to say or use swearing words!! :D I don't use them... Only if someone gets me mad then that's a different story lol!

• That is understandable to use it in such situations but now many people use too often

• Same here 👏✌😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Fuck no. Fuck is fuck. Fuck makes fuck amazing. Fuck and fuck are fuck bro. Fuck why fuck no? Fuck yes! Fuck that fuck. Tell fuck to fuck off.

Guys he said fuck not fucking.

• I don't know... There's just so many ways the word can be used it's like taking a word that we all use out of the dictionary on a normal basis out of the dictionary;

-Fuck No! 😒
    -Fuck Yes! 😂
    -Let's Fuck 😉
    -Motherfucker! 😠
    -And my perosnal favorite Fuck Off! 😊

If we stop using this word our vocabulary will diminish exceedingly.

• I understand people like to use but is it really needed that much

• Well my next word us shit but it just doesn't sound right in all of those sentences...

• Fucking no. Are you fucking crazy? I can't fucking stop fucking saying fuck in every fucking sentence. fucking fuckity fuck

• Jesus fucking Christ! Of fucking course! How fucking low-class is cursing?

• Well shit guess i'll have to find alternatives. I shall go with the word cunt then which there is a funny song for that. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

• Fuck no...

• Good luck with that!

• It just adds so much zest to a sentence.

• People use it too often and so the word lost his power

• Haha that reminds me of that spongebob episode where they cuss. Lol "sentence enhancers"

• It s true it really adds something to a sentence but not all sentences need that

• I know a disabled guy who is always swearing cause I used to laugh at his jokes and he thinks he can make me laugh by being sarcastic all the time. I feel sorry for him cause he doesn't know he is making himself sound cheap by doing that. Swearing is not cool. Not at all.

• I wish there were more people thinking like you

• lol... Have you ever heard me use this with you, @vekin? xx

• Luckily not!!

• We are parrt of a minority who thinks you shoudn't use that word (that much)

• I agree with thee. xx

• I agree. If you stub your toe or get some bad news, profanity is expected, but it's usually not necessary in day-to-day conversation. It's an ugly word, and it can make people sound ignorant and totally unsophisticated!

• Fuck that shit.

• Fuck no! Stop using the most fucking versatile word in the whole fucking English language? I don't fucking think so!!!

• Fuck you, fucking mean I fucking shouldn't say fuck, or fuck you or fuck off

• Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck tater fuck twat fuck nugget fuck fuckity fuck fuck

• I'll give it my best fucking shot.

What Guys Said 30

• Fuck that shit, I fucking do what the fuck i want when the fuck i want.

But in all seriousness, i think 99% of the comments and posts and takes i have ever put on this site contained the word ''Fucking'' in it xD *Not sexual fucking, Like as in, 'You're a fucking idiot!!'* xD

• So seriously why you think it is needed to use that word every time?

• But they just don't have the raw power that 'Fucking' has ya know? Like, what sounds stronger.
      You are very beautiful or You are fucking beautiful !.
      Clearly the latter wins ;)

• If you would be more creative and put another word in the place of fucking the girl wiuld like it more i think

• I don't use that word very often believe it or not lol
    I much prefer the word BLIMEY
    files2.coloribus.com/.../...blimey-small-88596.jpg

and ofc my personal favourite...
    OH COCK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJnQyrQuggI

• lets #fuck @desidoo so this #Fucker will #fuck Off LOL

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H4m08ldf_g

Michelle pfeiffer feels your pain

• Sure, I figure any cocksucker can say any God-damned thing he wants. Here's the shit, only an asshole a dick or a cunt would have a problem with somebody choosing to not say the F word.

• Say what you want, i just think people just this word too often

• I don't use it that fucking much.

• Fuck no. Why the fuck would I wanna do that motherfucker?

• Oh my fucking gosh. Yes I will fucking stop. Actually I hardly swear or cuss...

• Hell fucking no, fuck is the universal noun/ adjective/ verb. Literally fuck composed of 90% of my vocabulary. So I respectfully say go fuck your self

• You should go on a fuck diet

• Also a really pain in the fucking ass, if you wanna talk like an squirmy intellectual with a stick up his ass go ahead, but don't go around telling others how to talk, you fucking got it?

• I just have asked nicely if we can stoo to use it i haven't command it... thereis no needto react in such a manner by the way

• I don't discriminate between words, sorry.

• Fuck off (seriously, I get you think that you're a lot more refined for not saying fuck, but really all you are is a prude and a try hard).

• I think it's just copying eachother by using that wpords that much

• You're a prude because you attach extreme negative connotations to 'vulgarisms' and behave as if it's beneath your class to use them, and then go off and tell others how to speak and try and influence their thoughts.

• I just dislike that word and if that makes me prude, well so be it!

• The question needs a fuck count

• The fucking thing i fucking like most in the fucking English language is that you can fucking put the fucking word "fucking" every fucking place you fucking want.

• Don't watch Ted 2 in theaters then.

• What the fuck, fucking forget it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlJZ951Ecsw

• Eh. I don't mind it. I don't swear all the time, but I mean, some people are just very emphatic with it, and while personally I get a kick out of using ridiculous swears and old fashioned ones that sounds hilarious, I don't mind hearing swear words.

• Fuck no we can't

• why the fuck would we do that? LOL

• Why would you ever use this word anyway?

• actually here, i just did it for cheering you all up :) but in real life, i do thosethings to emphasize things. it's language dude, you shouldn't expect chicago English from us. imphasizing fascilitates some stuff in a language.

• No fucking way.

• Hmm knew I would find nearly all the comments swearing.

• I don't use it much anyway so I'm fine.

• Its wrong but I just love girls when they use it in their sentences. 😂👌

• Fuck no motherfucker!

• fuck no.

All jokes aside, that's a good idea.

• It's worth a fucking shot.

• Man, I wish. I hate to see people swearing.

• fuck no, and fuck you!

• It is off putting to hear it being tossed around so much. It makes me realize how narrow the persons vocabulary is when they constantly use it.

• I think fucking not!
    Kidding aside, although some people dislike the use of 'fuck', it's just a word at the end of the day so there isn't much point in letting it bother you.

• Fuck if you fucking got a problem with me saying fuck allthe fucking time the you sir can go fuck yourself... Fuck