Girls, What can an average guy do to look hot?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. :3

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 21

• Dress well, take the initiative in helping others and work hard. Hard working guys are almost always confident because they beautify themselves on the inside and it shows in their confidence and demeanour. You can't fake confidence and be successful - it has to come from within.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here's 8 different things to make you hot. Choose a few or all.
    1. Be Kind!
    Ask about how their days, buy coffee for them. Listen

2. Go out of your way for others, old people, young people.
    Help a pickup something they dropped, carry something for an elderly person. Care for animals.

3. Smell good
    Use deodorant! Smelly guys are usually not well... favoured?

4. Be fit
    Go to the gym, eat heathy. More veggies and fruit! Jogging and doing hiking is also a good way to exercise. If you have a dog bring it along if it is trained! Being muscle man doesn't really matter. Just be in good shape. But not bone skinny, in the middle of ripped and normal.

5. Have a good smile
    Brush your teeth. Dimples suite some.

6. Have good humour!
    Crack jokes. But not rude ones. Be a polite entertainer!

7. Dress well
    Have nice smelling clothes. Nice ones. Not hand-me-downs. Keep them for home time.

8. Don't be a douche
    I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! If your a douche, no ones gonna like you truly. Not even that cute girl that you've been dreaming of. Unless they are a slut or they have a bad boy taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg workout. Nothing average about a ripped body. And make sure they dress well and smell good. I can always tell the effort a man puts in his appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Works out, eat well, shave, style his hair, smell good

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the gym and have nice justin bieber hair cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and be funny, basically ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a guy is hot as long as they look after themselves
    eg, good teeth, take note of their weight, shave their facial hair if needed, you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress well, if he can't grow a beard go clean shaved, maybe use conditioner to make your hair look and feel soft/silky

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident!

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, laugh, little bit of muscle but not full blown body builder

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow a beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing beats switching it up. Trying new things. Just keeping it unexpected. Not knowing if he's gonna be the bad boy one day, or the sweet guy the next. I think that's attractive in a guy, him switching it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • be a nice person...

0|0
    0|0
  • NICE TEETH

0|0
    0|0
  • Gain muscles!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Get buff !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not be a douche, if that's the case then you're good to go :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, be positive, confident but not cocky. Looks-wise it's about styling... so I would get clothes that fit your shape, and style your hair (and facial hair if you have any) well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be charming

0|0
    0|0
  • Act confident. Talk like he means it and act normal. When a guy try's to act or impress he's more likely to mess up. The truth is always more attractive.

0|0
    0|0