Have you ever been mistaken about someone’s race here?

4 x-ample many people here thought I was black for some reason LOL

But I’m pale as fuck truth is o_O

So wot bout u? have u ever been passed for some other race, or passed some other GAGer for another race?

0|0
23|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• yes., i have been mistaken for middle eastern... indian.. and italian most of the times.. and once latvian... and i m none of them.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten everything.
    From the whole East African coast to Indian, Pakistani, West Indian, Jamaican. Even white.

1|0
    0|0
  • On here? No. Not at all. In person? Sure. All the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • but in person they can see yer race... no? o_O

• Just because you can see what they are doesn't mean they are that. I thought a woman was Russian when she was Turkish. I thought a guy was Latino and he was Hispanic.

• lol, I don't know how anyone would think you're anything but a pale white guy, that's hilarious. I'm extremely pale and I think I across as a typical white girl, so I doubt it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • People think I'm white. I find that offensive. That's saying that black people only have one personality/closed minded and that we are uneducated because I commented on a YouTube video once (with my real name) and the guy thought that I was white (well he called me a "cracker") Anime is Asian related so I'm suprised that no one had said anything about that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also don't accuse people of race on here, I think it's stupid and caters to stereotypes.

• so they mean i'm "uneducated"? :(
      anyway no i've seen blacks who r educated, so just a slly stereo

• not really...
    just curious; why do you substitute "ex-" with "x-" ?

0|0
    0|0
    • coz there r only a few words startin wid X... don't u think it's unfair? :(

• Show All
    • is it bad 2 have a unique typin style? :(

• no it's not!

• When I went to school first time in 5th grade some people thought I was Asian. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys thought I was Greek and a black girl said I looked white.. Like what?
    I thought I was exotic :(
    And she said I look like a plain white girl :(
    I'm not even white or Greek!!!
    That was when I had my real profile pic..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nothing about you would make me consider you as black (not being racist just saying) and I have no idea. I think I was mistaken for being Asian once when I was super super new here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not once.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's once that this guy thought I was latina, another one thought I was hispanic, and one more thought I was an Indian. But I'm neither of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah someone described me as blonde with green eyes.. lol im definitely not :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't think so because I've always had a profile pic since early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some one asked me about race because of an expression I used.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get mistaken for middle eastern, arabic and mediterranean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone thought I was black.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe coz u r from morocco

• Other way around for me, some peeps think I'm white haha

0|0
    0|0
    • thought u were white as well LOL

• I had one picture and someone thought I was aisan once. But in actually mixed half white half black

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm no, people never really say anything to me about that. I usually stat my race in some questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i get mistaken as Mexican but i an arab/Muslim

0|0
    0|0
  • um i was passed for geman or hispanic

0|0
    1|0
    • He said race. German is not a race. Hispanic means Spanish speaking and can be black, white, or mixed. Not a race either.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, You can see from my picture i get confused a black individual a lot too...

Only fucking with ya'lll xD, Don't get your knickers in a twist ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • if i ddn't see yer pic i'd assume u r black as well (or mixed mostly)

• Some people thought I was black here too... well, they weren't wrong. I am from the waist down.

... if you know what I mean.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been mistaken a few times for being hispanic
    You been mistaken for being black a few times lol
    Here ya go man..
    ww1.prweb.com/.../AlSharptonCertificate.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • You know I am white from my profile pic but have mistook a few gaggers races I have been surprised a few times.

0|0
    0|0
    • did u have da impression i might b black or asian? LOL

• Show All
    • No I am not that bad - It was weeks before I realised that YourFutureEx was indian, RainbowFanGirl was black, cl_517 was half mexican.

• LOL i see...

• I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm White and on some occasions I've been asked if was part Asian (Chinese/Japanese). Even though I don't even see it...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only part Asian, but there are some people saying that I'm Taiwanese or something

0|0
    0|0
    • In any case, I thought you were Asian dude. Lolz..

• Show All
    • True and that's probably why I thought you were Asian

• LOL...

• Yeah. They thought I'm a martian

0|0
    0|0
  • its hard to mistake me for anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • To tell you the truth i dont really think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup Canadian, middle eastern, Indian mostly. But I am none

0|0
    0|0