59% (13)31% (4)49% (17)Vote
  • No
    41% (9)69% (9)51% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Just because a girl has been with a few guys doesn't mean that when she commits to settling down she won't be good at it it's just like saying a guy who sleeps around won't ever make a good husband the past is the past especially if you learn and grow from it

1|1
    0|0
  • Just because a girl may have slept around a bit doesn't mean that she's not capable of being committed. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

1|1
    0|0
  • if she loves you, she'll do anything for you...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so...

0|0
    0|0
  • No ((Filler))

0|0
    0|0
  • Well "housewife" already has the h and o in it

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't make a hoe do anything she doesn't want to do, unless you pay upfront

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Possibly but I wouldn't want to try. I'd prefer to turn a housewife into a hoe.

There's really nothing special about getting a promiscuous girl to marry you, unless of course she makes more money than you. But you're the higher earner and she's got a wild past, I think it's a shitty deal for the guy.

1|1
    1|0
    • Ya its kinda sexy when a hot housewife turns into a slut because she can't resist the cock

• I don't see why not if she wants to change

0|1
    0|0
  • What the shit? Lolz no... you can't MAKE anyone

2|0
    0|0
  • Where would you find one if you talk about her like that?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, you can. Just like you can kiss a rattlesnake or rape a porcupine. Does not make it a wise decision though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just because a girl has been secually liberal it doesn't mean she won't make a good housewife

• Show All
    • Well I feel like most people would caterogize me as a slut even though I haven't had sex but I would never do any of those things

• Well I see it like this. If I told you that you could open a brand new soda OR drink one that'd had sixteen penises in it, which would you prefer?

• ask Kanye West

0|0
    0|1
  • I really doubt it would take lot of practice ,

0|0
    0|0