Would you accept 1 million bucks if you have to replace your flush toilet with a squat toilet?

Note dat there’s NO turnin back here. U have 2 stick wid squat toilet 4ever. U can’t pay to re-replace it again!! So choose carefully…. would u throw away da comfort of flush toilet, for 1 million and replacing it wid a squat toilet?

• I'd accept
  • i'd decline

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally accept. I always wanted to experience that type of toilet too.

What Girls Said 16

• Heck yes! After travelling through Asia, you quickly realize they're much nicer than you first think.
    Pair it with a bum gun and it's all good! ;)

And hey, a million to spend on what-have-you? This is such an easy choice.

• Lmao "bum gun" :P those things are awesome

• Ooooh yes! I'm insistent that we install one in our bathroom at some point! xD

• I've used much more basic ones than these and they are absolutely fine. The position of squatting actually makes it far easier to poop as that is the natural position we should do it in. At that angle, with knees higher than hips, your bowel straightens out slightly and it makes pooping lots easier.

• I was going to say no but it depends just like our but is on the seat but of course there's the hole so I'm curious if it's possible to slightly sit on the edge of that but still be over the hole.

Yeah probably not lol

• absolutely. its a pain in the butt cleaning under all angles of the toilet. my head has to get way closer to the toilet than im comfortable with. itd be way easier to keep the bathroom clean plus i never 'sit' anyhow:)

• Yeah, that money is worth the sacrifice.

• A million dollars isn't even that much money anymore. Squat toilets aren't that awful, but I'd still rather not have one, you know?

• Damn. I'm going to have a fine ass booty when I'm older because of those squats.

• Yes, definitely. Even if that means no more sitting on the toilet for hours and thinking about life 😬

• They have those in Pakistan. Never used one. I don't know maybe. I'll have to get used to it

• I couldn't do it. That's gross.

• How is that gross?

• I highly doubt that everyone of them don't back up. That's unlikely.

• you just put water on it and it all goes down the drain its very easy to use actually.

• i used those when my family was stationed in japan, so it's no problem.

• As long as I still have toilet paper I'd definitely take that deal!

• For a million dollars I would shit on the floor and pick it up with my hands o_o

• Lol first of all the questions you ask secondly yeah id do it in a heartbeat lol.

• For a million bucks? Hell yeah

• Researchs have found that is more healthy and clean to use a squat toilet (if used properly)

What Guys Said 15

• Why would we need a million bucks? The health benefits and time saving are already a enough incentive.

www.fermentersclub.com/.../...-problemsolution.jpg

"individuals took only 51 seconds to move their bowels, compared to the 130 seconds when sitting on a higher toilet. Additionally, when individuals were squatting they were more likely to rate their experience effortless."

• I'd do it for half that price.

• For a million I wouldn't mind - They look clean to me that is all I care about

• I would decline because I use my toilet as my quiet place lol

Half my reading gets done on the throne

• 0|0
  • I'd take that deal in a New York minute. Hell yeah.

• I'd accept but fuck squatting ima sit my ass down

• That would be a sacrifice, but I'd do it

• In Iraq that's how all the toilets are lol so that would be easy for me.

• yeah of course give me the money
    but those have no privacy?

• I'd decline. It's just so not worth it to me. I'm lazy. I like to sit.

• That's actually how God designed our body to have bowel movements.

• I'd generously pay my neighbour to let me use their toilet as I pleased.

• Yeah, I will get used, I don't live in the bathroom but I understand the challenge.

• Eh.. No way... Not even for Centillion!!! (303 zeroes...).