Have you ever met a celebrity randomly?

Last night I was outside of Hedwig (the Broadway show) and while we were waiting for Darren Criss to come out Paula Abdul randomly walked by! It was so cool and she was so nice.
Have you ever met a celebrity randomly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met Mohammed Ali when I was a child - I was probably so young I didn't understand the significance of the event

What Guys Said 6

• I'm G@G celebrity and met my self in the mirror today, does that count.

• I don't know if you'd consider Elise Estrada and Emmalyn Estrada a celebrity of some sort. I went to the same school and church as they did and I've hanged out with them in more than one occasion

• oh my GOD that's amazing cx
    I'm not a huge fan but still pretty cool. Oh, how was Darren btw? I saw it when Andrew Rannels played Hedwig--amazinggg. And to answer your question, sadly, no.

• No I haven't never happened.

• lmao I have

• I have never met a celeb.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if I'd call him that much of s celebrity but my family and I were on a vacation in Houston Texas and there was a small event going on and Kyle Massey the little brother on That's So Raven and Corey in the House was there... Lol it seemed like a big deal at time.

• Ah that's awesome! I've never met one

• No but my sister met Salt from Salt and Pepper along time ago. Lucky. They even invited her to hang out with them but my mom didn't let her xD

• If 6 time Olympic medal winning speed skater Cindy Klassen is a celebrity then yes I have. http://www.hopefuls2010.ca/

• Nope there's no celebrities where I live 😔

• I met MGK in a Cleveland tattoo shop once while I was getting a tattoo done.