In Life, do you think people get what they 'deserve'?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Plenty of good people get hurt or screwed over or killed. Plenty of evil people get away with it. Look at Stalin and Mao compared to Martin Luther King.

What Girls Said 11

• No , good people screwed over all the time and then there are terrible people who get to get away with a slap on the wrist for their crimes.

• In a symbolic manner they get a certain degree of what they deserve. In the next life they get exactly what they deserve - for what they did not get on earth.

• No. Not at all. Some people try their hardest and get nothing. Some don't try at all and get everything. Neither deserve that in my opinion.

• Not really no, you have people who don't do anything that have it all, and you have people who work themselves to the ground and don't get much. It's quite unfair.

• its not always the case

• Nope because life can be unfair at times.

• Life isn't fair. ... people don't get what they deserve but they get what they can handle? god has plans for everyone

• sometimes

fill

• Yes karma is a ***** and if you're lucky karma will let you watch

• No I don't because life isn't fair. For anybody. Some people get more than they deserve and some people don't get a fair chance from the beginning

• Nope. Not always.

What Guys Said 11

• looks like a punchline from True Detective season 2

s.yimg.com/.../...a1bdf483f54c229bc21b8871bfa3.gif

I personally think, it depends on a person and his/her acts.

• No. My family has always tried to convince me about that, and I sort of believed it, but now that I've seen more about the world, and when I keep seeing more and more, I just don't see that. There are too many things that prove that that statement is wrong.

• No I don't think that because of suffering - Kids being ill etc

• People get what they negotiate and sign for. They aren't entitled to anything else (nor do they have any legal standing to get it, lol)

• no, the bad guys normally live the high life, while the good guys are stuck on the bottom rung of society

• Life is just a basic bitch sometimes

• In life? No. In afterlife? Yes

• Always keep exploring... That's the purpose of LIFE.

• NOPE, a huge misconception

you get what you negotiate and fight for.

• If that's the case I guess I deserve nothing cuz that's all i've got.

• I don't think they always get what they deserve but at least most of the time they do.