:) Random question time?

You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd go get my kid ;P
    Its all about carrying on your genes, Thats the hole point of having children ;), Having a baby swap would completely defeat the purpose of that, Besides, the kid is only 1, It won't remember the incident, Do you remember anything from when you were one? i doubt it xD

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I would want to exchange the child, I would want my real son or daughter.

• Yes I would want to exchange the child. It would be very hard to do but I would want to correct the mistake.

• No after a year you would have bonded with child you brought home

• I'd be pretty pissed at the hospital, but if I had to, I would.

• Yes, I would.

• no, after that long might as well just leave it a say it was yours

• Wow this is fucked up.

• yes most likely

What Girls Said 2

• Id kill myself.
    I want my own baby, but after a year of raising and thinking this baby was my own I wouldn't want to give her away
    But I would have missed the most crucial time to raise my child the way I wanted to

Yep I'd definitely kill myself.

• Yep, real mother material right here

• I'm only an asshole to those who are either idiots, childish, or immature. And congratulations, you're all 3.

• I get it, both of you have different opinions. But that doesn't explain yourselves for arguing and name calling each other. It was just a random question, I thought off the head, c'mon. You are both acting immature on this matter. Especially you, @xelebrum. You got to learn to respect others opinions, not rude talk them. I'm sure you should've said something like "You shouldn't kill yourself, especially not without having a relationship with your own child. Other people around you will greatly miss you as well, so I believe that isn't the most suitable answer to this question" See? That was much better. Some people need to stop being so immature. Seriously, grow up.

• I would be sad and angry at the same time. I would want to exchange the child.