I have a teacher crush and I KNOW im in love with her. (Im a female also) is this normal?

Hi! Im 15 and just graduated to High School, My last year in middle school i had (and still do) a crush on my 52 year old science teacher. She doesn't look 52 nor act like it. She's BEAUTIFUL and fun and she's just a person every one needs on life. Well, eventually around the half year mark i fell in love with her. I had a friend tell her and she actually... liked me back but was afraid she'd be in trouble. We would flirt and talk all the time. I found myself being really depressed and sad because i couldn't be with her or express to her how i really felt and what i liked about her. Last day of school i wrote her a letter and told her EVERYTHING. How i feel, what i love about her and everything. I mean you guys, her smile is beautiful, her personality is unique, she's talented and smart and beautiful and sweet. I have a hard life and she made everything better. She was my smile.. my heart and now that i've graduated to High School i won't be able to see her anymore. EVER AGIAN. On the last day of school she let me skip all my classes just to be with her, everyone skipped her class so we were alone. We listened to music and danced and sung to the top of our lungs for HOURS. It was the best day i had in years. All i could feel was pure love the entire time. So could she.. i could tell. I'm depressed and all i can think about it HER. I can just hear her name and i smile for hours and find myself with butterflies. It's like every time i see her or hear her name i fall in love more and more. Is this normal? Please help me.. i need to either get her or let het go. Its the summer time and all i have on my mind is her 😩 help!!! (Im a girl btw)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know if this person is straight or not? In any case she's your teacher and you're young...

• She is divorced but.. she was like really flirtatious with me. And yeah i understand i'm young. It sucks..

What Guys Said 1

• Aside from it being women to women - it is very normal for teenage girls to develop a crush on their teachers. Still you should not act upon it - even if you would manage to seduce that teacher, you would risk her career with it. The crush will fade away with time anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry this is odd. You can't touch an authority figure.

• your fine its normal what you need to do is do exactly what you did with her when everyone skipped class by yourself. Dont think about that but do it in garden park or field. you should feel great afterwards