Why do people care more about a game console than the actual games to play on it?

I've never understood that.

1|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It's almost like rooting for a favorite sports team even if they aren't any good. :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't game so I don't understand that world but it makes sense to me - Would you not care more about your TV than the series you watch on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gaming is life ^_^

2|0
    0|0
  • My brother bought his PS3 originally for the Bluray capabilities at the time bluray dvd players were more expensive it just made sense,
    also he enjoys video games a lot and was working at a hedge fund so he bought a 360 and a 3D tv as well lol!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own a game console. All I got is my pc

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree completely. Haven't bought any latest consoles because they've had no games I can't get on my laptop, except for Wii-U.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not like that I guess they are sheeple that's why

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about them equally.
    Most games you can play on PS are available in PC, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more expensive.

For the games themselves, everyone has different tastes and they just buy the consoles that link up to their tastes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Really? Why do you think that? I care about both. I was going to get a PS4 until I learned that the XboxOne is now backwards compatible so I can play my 100 games that I've accrued on it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm glad they made it backward compatible. When I do get the new Xbox then I can play my Xbox 360 games on it. I hate my 360 because it's so dang loud lol