Got my heart kinda broken feel like shit. who else has had the feeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone in the world at some point or another. Stop moping around, wallowing in despair, and looking for attention. Instead, find something else to distract yourself from your sad thoughts about said breaker of heart so you can get over them faster.

• Im over it now and its only been a day lol ironic. But you're like the mean coach who tells th worst player that he has potential when he doesn't and i thank you for that.@jarofawesome ps im not looking for attention

• Lol. ok
      Ps. gotcha you seem really nice and cool
      @jarofawesome

• Pps. Or is it pss. I don't know but of course ya got MHO ya earned it @jarofawesome

What Girls Said 8

• Been there, done that. You get over it. Then you wonder wth you were thinking to be upset over it because there are plenty of decent fish in the sea.

• Yes have been there my friend. A guy broke my heart.. felt so bad that I didn't eat properly couldn't sleep & I'd over think everything. At the end of the day I kept myself busy & I tried to switch off it took time but he did me wrong so I should feel so hurt he should feel ashamed ;-) reassure urself that time is truly a healer :-)

• Yeah, cheer up man. Hang in there

• Yeah, it's definitely not a good feeling. At all. Hope it gets better.

• I have but I haven't. Basically meaning, I've had a lot of guy friends ask me out on dates and I didn't know till at least a week later that it had been a date instead of what I assumed was one-on-one chilling with a pal

• sucks man, I'm sorry.

• Yeah, I have. that happens when the other person cares more about their feelings than yours. :/ You have to just find a way to move past it and be a better person because of it.

• I have, "liked" some people... but never enough to hurt over them.

What Guys Said 3

• Get used to it kid, cause it's always gonna hurt. The only thing that changes is your ability to cope with it.

• Yup. Been there. It sucks. All you can do is forget about it and move onto the next one. But don't get attached.

• just drink some beer with your bros
    and try to forget about those hoes

in the end we all know
    their will be another girl
    fo' sho