Reaction to all the days news?

Same sex unions now legal in all fifty states, Greece bailout drama, Terror atacks in Europe , africa and the middle east, NY manunt comes close to an end with one prisoner shot and killed, another still on the loose, and The charleston funerals. Your opinions on the days news?

Most Helpful Guy

• Same sex news totally caught me out, first I heard of it
    Greek bailout will just go on and on though referendum has shook things up
    Terror attacks Oh No more islamophobia

What Girls Said 1

• i am soooo happy that gay marriage is legalized i was hoping for a unanimous 9-0 decision vote because i think that sends a message to all the homophobes out there but i am just going to be happy its legal big day for individual rights!

What Guys Said 3

• Just another day in the crazy world \o/

• I don't watch the news, because it's just shit like that all the time. Just a distraction from more important things, like my exercise routine or working on something that puts more money in my pocket.

If it doesn't affect my safety, my wallet, or which girl I'm sleeping with, I don't give a Fuck about it.

• Too bad about the freedom.