Does anyone else feel like there an outcast to society with no place in this world or am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I also feel like that. :(

• Sometimes I take pride in being the outcast and the underdog I use it as fuel for writing music ha but other times its just depressing and annoying

• Like i told the guy, life is soooooo much better when you just stop caring.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope me too

• I'm sure we've all felt that at some point

• You're not the only one..

What Guys Said 5

• We all feel like this sometimes - You are not alone

• I sometimes feel like i dont matter and i won't matter to society or other people. But then i thought thats actually a good thing as ican do stuff and not care what anyone thinks. Maybe i am a piece if shit asshoke, who cares lol. Imma still live life to its fullest and thats just it.

• Ya I feel like a low life outcast piece of white trash sometimes ill just start a band get rich and live life lol

• Life is just soooooo much better when you just say fuck it and live life.

• I feel there are few places for me, not none just few.

• I've felt that way for a long time, but I've just accepted my weirdness and now use it to my advantage.

• I sometimes get like that too