Girls, What do I do?

Ok so I was at dance class ( dress rehearsal) and I noticed a blood stain. Tomorrow ( today) is the recital and one of the dancers has to bring my clothes to me right after my first dance because I have two in a row but I don't want her to notice the stain. We get there at 4 and it begins at 6 but we're going to be practicing from 4-6 so what can I do to make sure no one notices it?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey!
    Don't worry, it will turn out just fine! :)
    Wash out the stain tonight, or before you leave your house.
    Bring some napkins, some soap (put it in a tiny container) and a bottle with water.
    Wear a tampon or a pad (tampons will be safer, because it is more unlikely, that anyone will notice it during your dance) and bring a couple of extras.
    If more stains appear, go somewhere alone really quick (toilet, dressing room, etc.) put some of the soap on the stain, wash it away with the water, and dry the wet spot with some of the napkins.
    This is just an emergency solution. Please make sure to wash your dress before you leave your house.
    I wish you the best of luck, and break a leg! :)

What Girls Said 7

• Wash your costume?

• Wear a pad.

• Get it out with cold water.

• Sounds like you had your period. Wear a pad or tampod

• Clean/bleach it really well (bleach only of it's white)

• fold it in a way they won't notice

• Did you just get your period?

• I was going to ask the same thing as you but I was too embarrassed