My girlfriend wants to know if she could 'model' for her dermatologists clinic?

I was seeing her dermatologist the other day with her, and I was looking at the new faces he had on this big portfolio at the front of the shop. They sort of looked like models that were promoting something, not ones that had treatment done (not big time models that I noticed, at least). Next time my girlfriend sees him, could she bring up being a face for his clinic and even pay him? I do know that some models do pay for shoots etc. I remember a while ago him bringing up the fact that she has a dainty face.

She's not a professional model but she has modelled before.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would guess that most clinics don't produce their own product promotions. They are likely produced by the company that makes the product.

An exception to this might be if they are before and after pictures of their own clients, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds desparate to me..

What Guys Said 3

• No harm in asking

• She needs to tell him to reverse the terms... he pays her. Otherwise, no.

• If you're ok with men looking at her like that, or well, it'd actually be other women, since it's a clinic for women, right?