Girls, Is having a guy hit on you while you are at work or in the street pathetic?

• Yes
    43% (9)
  • No
    57% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it can be creepy, but i just turn it into a compliment and keep on going

• It is a compliment indeed that someone notices you in that way. However, it is horrible to go through that kind of thing. I had a friend that did it all the time and it made me so upset because, well, women were freaked out at it and I felt for them. He is no longer my friend because of this.

• being friends first I think is the best because that way I do not lose out at all :)
      get what I mean?

• agreed, but some girls can keep you as friends forever, so maybe initially, but soon after, make a move:)

What Girls Said 6

• Not pathetic, it's frustrating and annoying because as an EMPLOYEE... I can't say what i want to. But as a female... I'm internally screaming at you.

• I don't do it lol
      My friend used to do it
      I no longer speak to him

• I work part time a grocery store.
    You don't know how many times a guy (often twice as old as me) has misunderstood my politeness as flirting.
    It's gotten so bad, that I intentionally don't look guys in the eyes, or smile at them anymore.

• Creepy. I recall one guy that was in his 30s that was complimenting my girlfriends sister who is 17. Eek so awkward.

• I know they just misundestand, one of them apologised the day after.
      But i really don't do it on purpose, when i see a regular i give a wide smile.
      But I'm trying to stop.

• It's easy to stop that. Just smile with a small smile instead. Tell yourself in your mind that these people aren't your friends, they're just random people. Eww sorry I'm remembering that 30 year old guy hitting on my girlfriends sister ewwww. She was so scared

• Nah, to be honest I kinda like the attention.

• Yes, it's pathetic..

• At work might be annoying though

• Not that pathetic but i think they just wanted some attention. i think that's creepy