If you could conquer the whole world in a year, it will be all yours but there's only one condition?

You'll die after 13 years...
Would you still want the world?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• www.lovethispic.com/.../101698-Nah-Im-Good.jpg

I would just conquer a quarter of the world so I can live for another 52 years.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I would refuse

1|1
    0|0
  • No not only do I value living a long life and dieing of natural causes, but I have no desire to be the person to enact the one world government that's asking for trouble.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I want to share this world with everyone who lives on it. I cannot be responsible for such a delicate planet on my own. It takes everybody to look after it. We have only got one, there may not be another chance if we screw this one up!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to bring all the world together to love one another
    and let there be less hate , less hunger, less sadness, less dying
    all just for 13 years would be fine for me..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd turn down the offer even if I'd live till 90. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, after conquering the whole world, I will enslave everyone and force them to turn a mountain into a giant statue of me so after I'm dead everyone will remember that I was the first and last person to take over the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • No thank you I still have too much life to live anyway why would I want the whole world. All I need is one loving lady to live life with and enough money to do the things we want to do...

1|0
    0|0
  • So basically we'd be a successful Hitler?
    No thanks 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I could die tomorrow. The chance to be the ruler of the world. Fuck yea Imma do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The world will be mine and the people will suffer!
    I suppose there's a reason why I'd die in 13 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you very much peace✌

1|0
    0|0
  • i am 13 years...

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I was able to leave the world fully self sustainable and overall better than when I first conquered then yes, I would.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i dont want to conquer the whole world.. doesn't matter if i die or not.. it takes me two hours to decide if i should get up from my bed to brush my hair or not :P.. do you really think i want the responsibility if the whole damn world?

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that really that much of an achievement? The worlds not all that cracked up to be... I'll pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... I wouldn't. I don't want to die in my mid 30's! I wanna have a long peaceful life

1|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't want to join that club of people who died at 27

1|0
    0|0