Are all Turkish guys creeps?

Are all Turkish guys creeps?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Not.. sure never met one. But I know back in the early 19th hundreds and before they were really into younger boys/dancing boys... which is creepish. But i'd say... no?

• That's racist.
    Also no , but they do approach woman not in the traditional way.

• Looks like I'm racist to my own race?

• Is Turkish a race? It's a nationality and culture/ethnicity. Can you tell a Turkish person by looking at them (without any Turkish identifiable garb)?

• Sometimes.

• Stop being racist!!! and the answer is NO!.

• Uhm... you can't be racist to your own race.

• Duh... your anonymous how was I meant to know you are Turkish lol. You still should not be saying it though since it is not true. You should not generalise groups of people like that it is not good.

• I think there are creeps everywhere

• that girl sounds like a cunt

"creepy guys in Turkey."

"These guys are saying hello to me."

wut. I mean i thought they were doing some weird shit like saying i wanna sex you or pls suck on my wee wee. But hello? Lol...

• no. all guys are creeps period :P

• They are on this site. Very obsessed with what people think about Turkey, tends to get on my tits.

• Aren't you the one who answered "Turks and their bullshit questions to me question about Istanbul? Because if you are, you're not worth talking to

• I know lots of Turkish guys and they are very gentlemanly and courteous. They just have a different approach to western guys so not not all of them are creeps just get to know a few...

• I am not turkish... But by caste Turk...
    Meet Turks in real life and then write your experience and observations.

• no we're not 😒

• All generalizationa are false :)

• Lol I don't know , but the ones on here seem to be

• Tbh not at all i have made some turkish frnds here (both male and female) They are very nice :)

• First decide who are bigger creeps the turks or the Indians :D

• Why did you think of that?

• Pretty much all Arab men raised in their respective countries of origin are purdy darn creepy.

• I think it varies among all races just not Turkish but i will accept
    your disagreement

What Girls Said 15

• I love Turkish people. I have several friends who are Turkish and I really like them a lot. They are very family-orientated, interested in lots of subjects and are good fun to be around. I have blonde hair and green eyes and I find that can be anywhere in the world and get attention from some creepy guy.

However, I don't believe ALL Turkish guys are creeps but, yes, some are. Just like some English men are and some American men are, you get the picture.

• That's all you see eh? This site wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for Tolga.

• Turkish guys are especially in real life very nice and courteous (at least, from experience), but I know what you mean. I guess some just don't know how to act on the internet or something.

• The creeps are especially into girls like you who don't look anything near being Turkish.

• I meant that the creeps on the internet might not be from the west but from the east.

• Oh, you could be right

• on this site, in the 2 years I've been here, i haven't met a single turkish guy who wasn't one. I'm not kidding.
    I don't know bout real life tho. i have no knowledge of that.

• I have been having an issue with that too.

• Not all, but a lot of them sure are.

• Huge generalization. I know some Turkish guys and they're just normal like other guys. I haven't met the creepers yet.

• I've been to Turkey. They are no creepier than American and English men.

• i dont know...

• No. -_-
    //////

• Nope, i have a friend from there, actually studied with me and he was anything but a creep, a real gentleman he was

• i wouldn't say that

• Not all.. That's generalization.

• Yes... They r

• I think guys are different online. Plus i think a lot of them dont understand as good as they think so they come off as creapy.

But i would say thats one of a few place that a get a large number of creapy messages from.