What would you fo if you were the 2nd Virgin Mary?

Exactly what it says in the Bible. Angel shows up and says you'll give birth to the next prophet.

This question applies to guys too, because if a virgin can give birth then God'll find a way for you to do it.

Please stop saying things like x would happen if she did that. This question applies to guys too. Please answer.
Answer for YOURSELF, not some girl. This applies to guys too. You are Virgin Mary. I don't want any more answers like "She would blah blah and no one would believe". It's YOU, not she.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I wouldn't really have a choice. I would obviously have to accept the deal--even if it is an unbelievably weird proposition.

I'm also astounded at how no one seemed to understand this incredibly simple question.

What Guys Said 4

• The girl would be pitied - She got pregnant and won't face up to it - Created this delusion - Noone would believe her

• This question is not about some girl. It's about you. Answer for yourself.

• I would be very confused and since I am non religious totally bewildered

• She would probably be sent to a psychiatric hospital if she started making claims like that.

• Please answer the question. It's not about a she. It's about you.

• Then they would definitely put me in a mental hospital if I claimed I was not only the first ever pregnant male but the baby was going to be Jesus 2.

• Such miracles happened only in the times of prophets. It happened BECAUSE God had to send different prophets for different times. That stopped with the last prophet. There is no need to imagine that same would happen again with ordinary people le us.

• That's laughable in today's world.

She sure as hell isn't popping up in the West, that's for sure.

What Girls Said 4

• God clearly made a mistake if he think I should be in charge of anything more complicated than a cat or three.

• Run.. Run.. Just fucking run!!!

• D say "no comprendo angel, I've kinda already have plans and don't want a baby"

• Become mother of prophet? No way! RUNNNNNNNNN.