Gay marriage was a distraction obama is a dictator now?

with gay marriage being legal now there's no helping it that it would be all people would be thinking about for the next few days but they passed a bill behind our backs that would previously have been shot down like it been getting. it pretty much makes our government have no say=we also have no say. http://www.infowars.com/heres-why-republicans-gave-obama-power-to-ram-through-tpp/ http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politics/obama-trade-deal-congress-tpp-tpa/

what do you guys think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• This conspiracy theory is doing the rounds about the flag and gay marriage - Quite funny

What Girls Said 3

• Hahahhahahahahahaha you conservatives kill me. Honestly.

• I'm not a conservative... I don't even side with any of the political parties. I just saw this and had to show it

• So true and surely a travesty. Unfortunately, this country will pay dearly for this...

• i dont get politics..

What Guys Said 7

• Hey people have ulterior motives and you never really know if it was. In any case if the used it as a distraction, then kinda brilliant

• if you think about it all the stuff thats been happening for the last week was a distraction. that guy that shot up that church that was 110 miles from his house smiled when he did it and even got treated for dinner after sound fishy? the confederate flag stuff though it does represent hatred and slavery it also represents fighting against bad laws or whatever and there was a big tiff about it getting taken down and then this bill gets passed while everyone is busy looking elsewhere.

• I believe you are correct. This is a distraction for the TPP.

• I think you should stop reading infowars... That's a site for lunatics and paranoiacs.

And signing a law that was sent to him by Congress, specifically one in which both houses are controlled by Republicans, is the antithesis of dictatorship.

• did you even read the contents of the bill?

• The contents of the bill are irrelevant, I'm not defending it. I'm talking about the process, not the bill. To describe him as a dictator when the bill was generated in Congress, approved in Congress, and sent to the President through established legislative processes is not dictatorship.

• Really? You mean all those nice Liberals really just wanted to usher in communism? Wow, who would have guessed?

• Yeah, so what are you gonna do about it? Oh that's right nada 😂

• the gay agenda man objective is population control

• I wish Obama was a dictator and just stayed president forever. I love him and he's the best president America ever had.

Obama care is a huge step in the right direction.