Do black people in Europe think it's cool to use the n word or is that just black people in America who do that?

I just think it looks bad when black people use the n word. I think it de values the harshness that the word has and makes it not even bad to say anymore. I just wasn't sure if it was typical for any black person to use it or if it's just mainly black Americans who use the n word

Updates:
I'm not saying every black guy in America does that but it is common to see
And by n word I mean the variation that ends with an a or an r. To most people they are the same. If you say either to a person they will be offended.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Do we say #NIGGER or #NIGGA? There's a difference ya know.

Also, if you're going to say "they mean the same thing" oh no they don't #AllAboutTheContext and overall you can see how both of them are spelled up there. Do they look the exact same? LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • I've yet to hear black man say #nigger to 1 of his homies LOLOLOL

• Show All
    • But when that's all people see/hear about us... they start to believe while expecting nothing good of us. Which is good/bad because when we do something good they overrate it LOL

• @cavmanier He'd be the laughing stock of the town I bet ^_^

What Girls Said 1

• Let's not forget the racists who'd say that in private.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• UK blacks probably use it but they are influenced by American blacks - I don't about Europe not speaking English probably changes dynamics

0|0
    0|0
  • They should be sued for using the N word; I mean they own that word and they have every right about it. I don't know some people just tries to pretend cool and tryna be a gangster by saying or thinking it's a cool thing to say

0|1
    0|0
  • Some black people in london say it but that's rare, I think. Nobody should be saying it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • only the blacks are allowed to say that word. Us Whites need to get our own word.

0|0
    0|0