Who's a musician here? And what do you like to do?

what's your favourite job as a musician

• Singer
    47% (9)18% (3)33% (12)Vote
  • Guitarist
    26% (5)24% (4)25% (9)Vote
  • Drummer
    5% (1)12% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • Pianist
    0% (0)12% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • just a listener
    16% (3)12% (2)14% (5)Vote
  • others
    6% (1)22% (4)14% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a singer (hobby, but I'd love to be a real singer :) <3 ) . I sang in the choir three years until I got tired. It's a long story. Anyways, I love singing and I've tried to do my own songs but really haven't successed so I just do my own covers

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i played the guitar and the piano when i was younger. wasn't very good at it and had major stage fright.
    now i like to sit back and enjoy watching/listening :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I could take all the song writing classes. I should take a crafting music class one semester. <3 singing is great, but I'm not in a band or a coffee house belting it out

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not officialy a musician but its my hobby. I really like to sing, and im learning to play guitar again. Im currently in the process of making my own song.

0|1
    0|0
  • As for singing, I've been singing in choirs since I was about 5, perform in musicals, and am pretty much always humming a tune if not full out belting. I also play piano, a bit of guitar, clarinet, violin, and recorder. Music is my passion

0|1
    0|0
  • I can pretty much sing and play some keyboards, that's all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a flutist and it would be pretty cool if I could make a living as one, but it's just as nice as a hobby. I can also play a bit of piano, guitar, and I was in a choir for a few years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a musician in that I play three instruments but it's not how I make a living.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitarist. Guitars rock.
    Well, I also sing and play the piano but I think guitars are the best.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Crap too late to the question. Well, if anyone ever sees this and wants to write a song together, I'm down. I can do the instruments if you can do the singing lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I am mainly a listener - I can only play a couple of notes on piano and a few chords on guitar

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a singer

0|1
    0|0
  • singer and future piano player

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh Singers here? I'm so jealous...

0|1
    0|0
  • I played the piano in a groggy haze right when I woke up this morning. :) Then I stumbled into the bathroom half asleep to take a leak. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play lead guitar in a NZ rock band years ago and we were quite well known I also play piano (keyboards) and sax

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitarist prodominately, spending the next few months with my new piano though! So I put other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I produce music. I play keyboards and a little drums but I then record everything myself through Logic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I taught myself how to play the piano but I haven't got one so I can't play ha-ha! No regrets!

0|0
    0|0