Have you ever ate any shampoo? Which shampoo brand could be considered edible?

2day i was washin my hair and opened up a new johnson's baby shampoo bottle. Be4 puttin it on my hair i decided 2 give it a try just in order 2 see how it tastes... i chewed some of it and it was actually a little bit like "bitter-honey" somehow tastewise... although my mouth smelled nice afterwards.

Have u ever tried any shampoo be4? Which shampoo would u suggest dat would b considered edible as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg Klaatu, I love your questions XD

Actually I have, I remember when I was 5 - 8 I used to love this childish brand, "Loreal kids" and I used to taste it while taking a shower, it was sweet and bitter at the same time, I liked to taste it, though.

Oh man, I miss my childhood XD

I would do it again if I had that shampoo, sucks the fact that I use women's shampoos. I want that childish smell again!

• u can still do it.. i still buy kiddish products and i'm older than u...4 x-ample i buy toothpaste for kids coz it has nice taste LOL

although u scored another MHO yay! luv yer opinions, u r crazy (in a good way) :D

• LOL... does yer dog brush his/her teeth? o_O

• Hahahaha I used to do it for her, I used to like a kiss from her if she had her teeth brushed.

What Girls Said 5

• ... I think you need a new hobby, my love. That, or to lay off the hallucinogens.

• i've once accidentally tasted shampoo... not pleasant at all

• It is all toxic... I feel like you must be trolling but it is always so hard to tell with you.

• I never troll, otherwise I'll b banned... everything's real

• Why would you even want to?

• smelled nice,,,, so i gave it a try LOL

• I died laughing that you ate a shampoo today!! :D

What Guys Said 6

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...7a424dc57acb4179543f7b.jpg

Shouldn't feet be in your mouth.

• Anytime I got shampoo in my mouth I don't recall being to enamoured with the the taste

• Haha I'd say baby shampoo... simply because the manufacturer knows the kids WILL eat it so he needs to make it eatable :-)

• You mean drinkable and no I wouldn't try it bunch of chemicals no thanks

• Edible bro... shampoo isn't liquid

• Its a thick liquid mate

• So it's like mayonnaise. We say mayonnaise's edible.. not drinkable ;)

• I haven't. I'm yet to be that desperate for nurishment.

• When I was 4 or 5.