America legalized gay marriage in all 50 states. Thoughts?

So America joined all the other countries and decided to legalize gay marriage yesterday. What do the people of GaG think about this? What are your thoughts?

• Yes! I'm glad they did so! :)
  • I'm indifferent. πŸ˜•
  • No... just why? πŸ˜”
  • I don't care. πŸ˜’
  • Other.
I didn't notice that this was already asked. Stop telling me that it was. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm happy, but these questions need to STOP already.

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
  • I think marriage sucks for everyone regardless of sexual orientation. It's just stupid to play dress-up in front of your family and friends and make promises to "never love anyone else". The only reason I would ever do it is for the legal purposes.
    But that's my opinion I'm sure some people think marriage is great or important or even fun.

• I don't agree with it too much. Mostly I don't want homosexuality in my face all the time or taught to children.

• Finally because now we can focus on this New Cold war America and Ukraine is getting into with Russia

• I've noticed just now that if you pronounce "homo" and "marriage" together quickly, it sounds like "hemorrhage".
    Coincidence?

• I wish I could be mad just to be an asshole

But I really don't care

• I'm more worried about real issues like the threat of ISIS and Russian aggression.

• ALL the other countries?

• Yes yes another one good good very good initiative 👏👏👏👏👏

• Curse on them and their supporters. May God burn them in the worst place of hell

• I hope the next president of US will be gay.

• It will probably be a girl. I don't know.

• Anything but a woman...

• A dictator gay will ban straight marriage, and when we straight people resist they will call us a terrorist group. just kidding.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm thrilled. It doesn't affect me personally, but it affects so many other people who, in my opinion, weren't being treated fairly under the law. Two of my friends just got engaged to their partners yesterday, and I'm so happy for them! :) There are a lot of terrible things happening in the world, and I try to keep up with all of it, but this news was such a breath of fresh air. Really needed a little positivity.

• This questions was already asked.

I don't care, but good for them I guess. If you want to eat another girls pussy be my guest, if you want another man's dick up your ass have fun!

• I didn't notice. Sorry. :(

• *shrugs* Good for them. I guess. I dunno it doesn't affect me.

• I'm a Christian and I don't support gay marriage and I don't be live in it it's just wrong weird and should be between and man and woman

• Don't care. When they made marriage something you can get federal benefits for, they should have known this was coming.

• A better title would be "America finally gave everyone equal rights, thoughts?"
    regardless if you believe if someone is born or makes the decision to be gay we should be able to marry whomever we fall in love with.

• My thoughts are that the Christian majority should elect a new president who will abolish the law that allows sodomites to marry. And not elect sny politican thats supports it. Before you know sodomite couples will be able to adopt.

• Glad they did so because love is love.
    Some stupid law shouldn't keep people from marriage.

• I really don't care. I live in Washington, and I have a lesbian friend who got married on my birthday last year. I'm happy for her.

• I'm glad that they did it because gay people don't have to be judge anymore and they can fit in with everyone else :)