How much does it cost to send a care package overseas?

I'm trying to figure out how much it costs to send a care package overseas. I want to make sure I save enough money to send it on Monday. Somewhere said it costs $10. Another site said the price of the boxes. But then the post office site said $50. It's really not 50 is it? That's really expensive! That's almost as much as the stuff in the box!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there is a lot of variables involved here, the post will be the cheapest and take the longest, but you need dimensions and the weight, and where it's going all make the difference, I work for Fed Ex and you need all that information before going anywhere but you can be sure it won't be cheap and there is more paperwork involved because of tariffs, you need to know the value of each item and state it on the form

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the speed, the size and the weight. Can be anywhere from $10 - slow, 200g-ish to a couple $100 with big boxes and a few Kg of weight.

• I'm using the flat rate boxes at the usps. So it doesn't matter how much it weighs as long as it's under 70 lbs and fits in the box.

• $50 for 70lbs is pretty good rate. It cost me $35 for 1 over night package containing a couple of documents and checks.

• why not use google.

I could have found it out in less than 2 minutes.

• It'll depend on its weight

What Girls Said 3

• It depends where you're sending it and how much it weighs. The best thing to do is go to the USPS website and calculate for international rates.

• Package the goods, weigh them at the post office and then take them home and measure the box. Then go online and get quotes from courriers.

• Depends Where you live, where you're sending it to, how much it weighs, etc