What do think about gay marriage being legal now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly am fine with it. I think the government should let people marry who they wanna marry, and let people live their own lives. It's not affecting the government, so why should the government be able to choose who marries who. There is a fine line between what is right, and what is technically controlling. I think the government has its way of controlling people. People should be able to do what they want (within reason of law,) and let them marry who they want to marry!

What Guys Said 5

• One of the founding principles of the US has always been equality. Making gay marriage legal brings the US ones step closer to living up to the principles this country was founded on. Also, I do not care if you personally agree with the decision or not and I do not what part of the political spectrum you fall on, as a citizen it is your job to push for equality across the board. Because as a citizen, it is your job to do so. If you can't handle that, well I hear Uganda is really nice this time of year.

• Gay Marriage Post Number -92837659283659823659823765982376598723659283

• Now peace and love will reign throughout the whole world, as soon as we get rid of those stupid religious morons.

• It's great, I'm just looking for a gay to marry.

• It's illegal here.

What Girls Said 4

• Seriously... stop...

• Next rainbow post in 3..2...1

• im glad its legal. who cares who gets married.

• good for the usa but i'm bored of hearing about it now