What races has done the most damage to the world?

I'm Latino and I say whites.

1. Because they enslaved black people then was prejudice to them after they were free.
2. They jailed the American Asian people during ww2.
3. they raped the native Americans land and people
4. they treat Latinos like second class humans.
5, white people kill other white people. Like the Germans and the Jews.

When I say they I'm. not talking about all white people obviously. I think our generation is the least racist. Once the baby boomers die (old people) and a few others. We will be good.

• white
  • black
  • latino
  • native American
  • Asian
We can all agree that white people have also helped the world a lot to.

by the way the way I'm adopted by white parents.

And I have latino friends who call. me fake latino cause I don't know some of the stuff they. Know
But I think I still should be able to put my input

Most Helpful Girl

• You know people always look at colonization as a bad thing and sometimes it is.
    But you know before the Aztecs were defeated by the Spanish, they spread fear and terror throughout latin america because they enslaved the neighboring people, cut out their beating hearts and then rolled their dead bodies down pyramids. The Spanish weren't any worse than that

Point is violence isn't a race thing.
    Europeans in the modern era made vast and important advance, which is why they had more chance to dominate.
    But before them many, many civilasations were build on the backs of slaves think egypt, persia aztec or mongolia

• But globally though. I like your points though. About colonization it not being a race thing. I can agree with that.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't mean to play devil's advocate here, but I have to add some things:

Blacks were originally enslaved by blacks - their own people - while still in Africa before being stolen as slaves to the Americas.

This is true. But you're forgetting that Japan did a bang up job bombing Pearl Harbour.

Native Americans raped and killed their own people for territory when they all moved over from Asia and found better real estate as they migrated *before* the Europeans had even met them.

I'll include Latinos and Hispanics for this one. One is to remember what the Spanish Inquisition was as far as treating second class citizens, and as for recent events, you can read about the crimes against tourists in Mexico who in an ironic way, have been treating those who bring tourism dollars in to their economy are shitting in their own fishbowl.

Look at the crime rate in countries like South Africa. Blacks killing blacks is rampant. Many countries in Africa are even experiencing torment from their own government and they are black-governed killing their own people in countries like the Democratic Republic of Congo.

In short, your examples are very incomplete. Problems with humans in general have been responsible for crimes against humanities since the dawn of time. Before white people even existed and humans migrated out of Africa there has always been a sense of entitlement with people for territory and food. That's where it all began. No one race is any more horrible than the next.

• Human beings in general do a good bit of damage to the world and to others.

• Idek what to say... Or where to start man I feel like rich people in general because if they really tried they could help millions but instead buy mansions with rooms they don't need

• the human race

• im white and i say white

• I think whites have.

What Guys Said 15

• Another anti white scumbag who wants us to feel guilty for being white.
    For some reason you don't mention the slavery done by black people in Africa, something that exists even today!
    They raped the native Americans (who were killing and raping already each other, for the record) while we in Europe faced hordes of barbarians from the east, murdering and raping our people.
    They treat Latinos like 2nd class citizens. What the hell? Thats funny because where I live and everywhere I've been in Europe Latinos, blacks, Arabs, Asians get everything they want, most of them are not even working and live with state benefits, payed by the 2nd class WHITE PEOPLE.
    White people kill white people... but all other races haven't killed not one single person within their race. Right?

And besides ALL of the above, to all liberal, naive marxists on this thread talking about evil white people, why do you make such a fuss about our race while at the same time preach that race doesn't exist and is only a social construct? Why do you whine about white colonisation if we all originated from Africa? So we colonised where we supposedly came from and made good use of their wish for no borders? Make up your mind.

• Um I guess I should have listed this (my bad) I putting what I think people feel and what I heard. These are not my opinions. Like I said I dont think there that many white people who are racist. Maybe about 5to 10% you know. I think there are more dangerous latino and black then there are rasiat white people.

Sorry if I offences you. Also I did list black people look below at the other guys comment. I don't personally identify with latino my brother and sister are white and my mom and dad are white. (I'm adopted) my latino friend call me fake latino because of this.

I called Latino savages in another comment below. I also said whites are the most civil in this era. For the last 20 30 years ( this is my opinion)
      I been to white city's and hoods and I traveled with some of my college friend to were they lives or used to live.

• Umm, whoever owns the boats that's killing marine life daily via oil spills (guessing/just an example), the people who're cutting down trees just so that we can take away even more space for wildlife to live even though there are already 3-4 billions of us -_-, pumping greenhouse gases into the air, polluting the streets with trash, not recycling I could go on and on about this but in the end we're all cancer to the earth.

I love bashing white people, but I will admit that in this case we should all take the blame since we'll played a part in it if I'm right LOL.

• But if you're talking race vs race or whatever Imma say " whites" also. Since I honestly don't know of any African countries that have colonized/invaded any countries in the last couple hundreds years or maybe more. Same goes for other non-white countries (BTW I'm no history expert or anything of the sort ) since yeah they'll kill each other (someone of the same race) but they won't go trying to take what's not theirs on average. But everyone has been famously fucked over by white people in some shape or form LOL

Correct me if I'm wrong ^_^.

• Really? This is coming from a latino?

If you're more Spanish, then your ancestors wiped out millions of central Americans.

If you're more from a native tribe--the Aztecs captured and cut the hearts out of thousands to sacrifice them. They massacred each other and are still oppressing and wiping out each other. Look all throughout the 20th century--Central America, and South America, have very much not been happy places.

Communist Chinese are estimated to have wiped out about 65 million of their own people, in the 20th century alone.

In Africa, blacks commit genocide and literally *eat* each other. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

What were you saying about whites being the great satan, you little shit?

• I didn't say you where great Satan. I feel like white people feel like there being attacked these days.

With racial profiling.( I'm going to keep it respectful because you gave me a bunch of good examples. I think human being in general are devils and saints as well. We all come from a war savage evil past.

But I was talking about the affect on the races and on its self. I think whites have done more damage.

• All this but you didn't mention an injustice white people committed, how bias of you.

• @BangBadBxtches

The OP is tackling that, duh.

• Your reasons are pretty much stupid, I'm sorry to say it that way, but you're criticizing white people without even realizing that the state the world is in right now it's mostly because of white people, so be glad.
    And before criticizing whites you should take a look to what civilizations did in South America before the Europeans got there, they were killing their own people just to satisfy the gods.
    No race has done more damage than other, it's about the individuals itself, not the race.

• I'm critczing all black people killing each other over colors. Mexicana in mexico chop people heads off and hold it people for Ransom and rape women. Native American people are too sensitive. I just wanted to hear people opinion s cause normally people dont say how they feel.

• White people then Asians.. well mostly the chinese. They pollute like crazy

• Worst? Asians. Mao's genocide was close to 80 million. More than all other genocides combined in the 19th and 20th century by as much as 2 to 1. There will be lots weepy "white men" arguments and Hitler, Stalin and Leopold 2 (Belgian Congo) did their shares at 27 million combined. but agent efficiency and work ethic come out on top.

• Do you mean damage to the earth and or it's inhabitants? Or to the people of the world? Is it blame Whitey time again? Yes, Europeans had the ships and means to do more rape, pillaging, murdering, stealing, butchering, destroying etc around the globe than anyone before. The effects are far reaching and long lasting. Okay. Is that what you're after? Do you really need a pole for this or even ask the question. I think most everyone knows this and few will argue against it. What, you sent people to agree with you? They are. What does this do for you or anyone else? You want this generation to apologize? What is the point here? Thus isn't news or any kind or relevation. Besides, whites europeans weren't the only ones in world history commit similar atrocities in efforts to expend empires and open trade routes and gain territories. Just the most recent and efficient and yes, did the most damage to colored peoples of the world. This old news should make your day.

• If white people do the most damage, why are their countries the best, and why do non-white people immigrate to predominately white countries? If Latinos are so much better than white people why do y'all come here?

• No I'm talking about globally. Latino in Mexico are either Savage or good people trying to get there family together. Um I wish the USA and maybe Britain just invaded that country and took it over that would solve illegals problems or at least some of it.

• Even the first Democratic nations had slaves. In fact most of their populations were made up of slaves. Ever heard of the Roman Empire? Gladiators? Yeah, life was shit back then, for everyone, and everyone got their hands bloody. That doesn't mean we need to sit here and point fingers and say racist things about each other. I for one am tired of these so-called tolerant people attacking white people and religious people and people with dicks they were actually born with. I try to treat everyone with respect and am sick of being called racist/sexist/homophobe/etc. just because I'm a Straight White Christian Male.

• Pussy, or should I say the constant quest for obtaining it, has done more damage to this planet than WWI, WWII and Chinese manufacturing pollution combined.

• Definitely option F

• Wtf people are voting black?

• You gotta think of American black ( present). And you gotta think African black.

In Africa there are black people who eat people. And therea a big group who think albineo people are magical and kill them. And mix them in herbs and stuff. And this is still happening today

• Very true I forgot for a sec. Yeah black people no. Maybe a tat bit of racism.

• I honestly don't know of any African countries that have colonized/invaded any countries in the last couple hundreds years or maybe more. Also black people are treated the worst in just about every society so its no way they can be causing harm to other ethnic groups.

• God I can smell the shit being stirred from here.

• anyone who chose anything other than white is delusional

• And you're just an anti white.

• I do t mean this but I get what he's saying (blacks were to dumb to take over anything else.) Whites and Asian have always been ahead of the curve. So it make sense why did the most damage. No one wasreally trying expect whites and a select few.

Like native American didn't have guns how they gonna take over anything

• @Strider90 No, not really lol.
      @Asker There is so much wrong with what you're saying...

• Not surprised 12 white guys voted for black people. The fact that everybody didn't answer white is insane, they have had the most impact out of all the races,

• I agree whites have done most damage by slaving black people invading countries destroying them abused several womens even they treated latinas as slaves too so from my point of view is white the disgusted creature ever

• That's just hatfuk we gotta move on from that type of thinking. You hate American white people. What about the Russian immigrant are you gonna hate him 2. He doesn't even know about your racsim.
      I think we need to move on. And don't have these history shackles on us all. We should remember but not let it dictate the present or the future

• You can't remove the stain from these type of people even these days too skin colour is a issue to whites and even these day 89% people faces racism there you can't change this scumdogs and you can never forgive them too most pathetic race ever been being a latino at least i can't