What myths / legends / imaginary creatures do you believe in?

I believe in Mermaids and Aliens and other things that have not yet come to mind.

• I believe in mermaids.
  • I believe in big foot.
  • I believe in aliens.
  • I believe in ghosts.
  • I believe in the lockness monster.
  • I beleive in magic.
  • I believe in nothing fairy tale.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can say with certainty that evil spirits exist. I have cast them out of people the same way that King David did with divine power and they nearly killed me once. And I see UFO's all the time but whether they are aliens or just secret government aircraft is unknown to me. And I got attacked by a wraith-like creature at night one time when walking in the woods alone. This world is very weird so I look at all outrageous stories with skepticism but don't dismiss them outright. I personally find it odd that cultures all over the world were so similar back in early times.

What Guys Said 13

• I voted for aliens and I believe they are the most likely. But I think all of them are at least slightly possible.

• You forgot to put god/allah on the list.

• He's not imaginary. I mean it's up to you if you believe or not but I don't count religion as something fake.

• Yes, why?

• No particularly reason; just wondering.

• I used to believe in God and miracles; then I got an education and I don't believe in fairy tales anymore.

• I believe in aliens

• You forgot "god"

• I believe in jins, angles, devils and magic.

• I believe in Ghost ..
    my great grandma's soul lives in house
    that she once lived in years ago

• I believe in life outside of Earth — it seems very unrealistic to me that our planet is the only one with life on it. That being said, I absolutely do not believe in how aliens are often portrayed.

• Aliens, I believe in but I'm not too sure if they've visited us or nearby planets.

• Those are all real. :D

• I believe in jins, angels etc.

• No religious answers? Well from that list I'd have to say I believe in aliens, since aliens themselves exist. We're aliens to the moon and mars. We exist. Aliens aren't myths, legends or imaginary so I don't know if it counts though.

• Oh, I think there have been aliens here. Why if there weren't, do we have official policies on how to discredit alien sightings?

What Girls Said 7

• Well aliens are real. I like to believe mermaids are!!!

• 👽👽👽

...

• I think there may be aliens.

• Aliens and ghosts

• I believe in mermaids, and faires, Jinns, Angels, Devils, and witches

• Does it make me naive if I believe in all the above?

• All of them.