Girls, Would most 25 year old woman date a 35 year old man?

Girls, Would a 25 year old woman date a 35 year old man

Please answer my other question:
http:// www. girlsaskguys. com/ other/ q1562371-was-i-wrong-to-react-this-way-was-it-immature

• No
    38% (23)
  • Yes
    62% (37)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking, a girl dates a significantly older man if they have daddy issues or if she feels he's rich

3|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't. I date my age I'm only young once I want to grow older with someone also growing older. Too large an age gap leads to paternalistic relation ship instead of peer relationship.

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't. If a guy is still single at that age, there's probably a very good reason. If he's divorced, I don't want to have to deal with that kind of baggage.

1|0
    0|0
  • well I'm 22 and I think like 33/34 is the higest I would go. 10 years older is borderline tho. I would say most wouldn't, no

1|0
    0|0
  • If she likes him, yes. There are younger chicks out there who have a preferences for older men not based on money or daddy issues. They just simply find them more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know it's not based on money or daddy issues. Usually issues means to issue is hidden so you'd ahve no way of knowing on the surface.

• Are you fucking stupid? Not every chick is a gold digging whore you know. The fact that you came at me like that makes me wonder if you are one though.

• Sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • well im 28 and my boyfriend is 21. I would feel kinda weird with someone over 30 since I feel and look much younger myself;
    But love is love so it doesn't matter :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think most would

1|0
    0|0
  • Some would. Some wouldn't. I'm 23, if I like him. If we just clicked then, why not

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I definitely prefer older guys. Late twenties and early thirties are best for me right now.

• Show All
    • @Onyx277 Actually, I lied about his age... He said he was 22. A year older than me. ( I was 21)... After a month. He told me that he is younger than me. The f?

Which question? I can't find it :/

• Wow. Yeah that's still pretty young and immature though. Women are way ahead of men in maturity years.

It's this one.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1561106-have-you-ever-been-turned-down-or-left-for-someone-else
      gotta love men that treat you this way. lol

• my fiance is older than me and believe me our relationship has gone some adventure i can't explain i love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For a free meal, oh yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know for others but Im 24 and i dont mind having a relationship with someone who's 30-34.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about others but I definitely wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and I'd marry an 80 year old man... let's get in on gramps ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Aren't they too old?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? It seems ok for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe if he was good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo. Some would, most wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I said no, was because I can't answer for most women. Some might, sure. I think I would date 12-15 years older as my max age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we would.

0|0
    0|0