Do you like brown eyes?

just curious to know.. because this colour is common..

0|0
12|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Sure, a common color, but I bet they look smashing in your case!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I really like brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I have Blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • The beauty of the eye deposed on the eye shape more than it does on the color... But honestly, talking about color, I really don't see anything special about brown eyes, I think blue is the most beautiful eye color. My eyes are brown by the way.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes i like Brown eyes for sure..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's a common eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have nothing against them. They can look very attractive. Especially on a girl I am very attracted to right now

0|0
    0|0
    • incidentally I have blue eyes

• Show All
    • I just noticed that you are Pakistani. I have always thought that Pakistani girls were just gorgeous. I would love to make love to one but just never had the chance... If I do happen to meet one I hope she is as beautiful as you..

• i hope you find one.. :) you are very nice.. and thanks for the compliment.. :)

• Yes. Brown eyes are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have blue eyes myself, but I am a sucker for really dark brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Even though it's the most common eye color. Brown eyes can be really dark and scream mystery or they can be light and give off a sweet teddybear vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Light Brown/Hazel Eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm calling BS at any women who say's she likes/loves them.
    Most want or like Green or Blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ------

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are my favorite because they're the only ones that look warm. My eyes are blue and I don't like them all that much. I'm a sucker for girls with soft, welcoming brown eyes. Dark eyes can also be deep and mysterious.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I love all eye colors. Why should I only like one? Every eye is unique and the import and thing is how they look and who they belong to. There are so many beautiful eyes out there that have different color, shape, size not only one is good and the others boring. I have big, honey brown eyes that match my red hair and big eyelashes and I don't think they are boring, I have been told a lot of times that they are pretty. Don't think small and just about color. If you have brown eyes and you're worried don't worry, some people probably love them and the ones that fall in love with you will love them so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i know.. i get compliments all the time.. but i wasn't sure about the colour.. but no i think the colour is fine too..

• Don't even think about it, love your eyes just as they are. Brown eyes are very warm and that's what I love about them

• Yes, I love brown eyes! ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are my favourite <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I like light colors like green and blue more. My favorite is Hazel. I think I like those more because brown eyes are so common and dull. But I'm bias because I have brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes. Unfortunately no one likes my brown eyes 😔

0|1
    0|0
    • Welcome to the club but your a female so I'm
      sure guys do, girls don't like mine.

• Show All
    • @Touglyforfemales it's probably because I'm ugly too. I'm not intimidating I smile at anyone I see

• Nah I doubt that send me a pic and I'll
      let you know.

• I don't find anything unique about brown eyes so no..
    Unfortunately my eyes don't even look brown, they look black so I'm even more cursed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care about the eyes colour. It's the shape of the eyes that makes me attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike any colour. And yeah, it's very common. I have brown eyes myself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I have brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like colored eyes

0|0
    0|0