Why do forever aloners feel bad?

I am forever alone kissless virgin, but I feel awesome - I'm actually very lucky. It's a curse to have a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people need affection more than others. Some people don't know how to love themselves if there's no one there to love them.
    I've always been in need of affection, and I still need it. I'd kill right now to get a warm hug, but I'd rather be alone than in bad company, so I'm getting happier and happier just being alone. And like you said, being in a relationship it's a curse, it's always gonna end bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some people are afraid of being alone or don't feel they can survive on their own. Others are happy because they have enough emotional satisfaction without being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh okay, I wish I felt the same way.
    I guess it just depends on how each individual is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better lmfao

0|0
    1|5
  • A curse? Oh you are fooling yourself..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Sometimes people become 'content' to be in what is actually a pretty shitty situation. Just don't believe everything /r9k/ spouts about women. It's a delusional circlejerk after all, yet at some point I felt so down that I actually started believing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often being alone is the product of feeling bad, rather than the reverse.

Also, usually when people point out they are happy, it makes me think that they actually aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am single a long time but I don't mind it that much

0|0
    0|0
  • In today's rape culture womyn are better off with other women anyway and now they can finally move toward where history is leading us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are just fine with being alone, asexual, and so fort

0|0
    0|0
  • these posts start to get annoying.

Are you looking for someone to say abra kadabra to make your life better or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people suffer from crippling loneliness after a while. Could be that you often hug other people, or perhaps you have some other form of physical contact with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each person feels different about. So we should just live and let live.

0|0
    0|0
  • curse? no. try and make friends/get to know peope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone likes being single

0|0
    0|0
  • thats why i hate being born male at times

0|0
    0|0