I think i'm addicted to French Chocolate?

) This might sound EXTREMELY stupid) I got back from Paris a week ago and I bought a bunch of chocolates Like every 30-45 I find myself craving chocolate even though I already told myself I won't get anymore for the day. Well, I have absolutely no willpower so I usually just get the chocolate. Anyway I just finished my 4th bar and its only been a week. How do I stop craving / eating chocolate?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think French chocolate is great, you should definitely come to Switzerland some time and try our chocolate. I don't usually say this about Swiss stuff but Swiss chocolate is the best in world. The only ones who can compete with us are the Belgians. They'd probably say their chocolate is the best in the world ;-). If you've ever gone Swiss or Belgian, you will never want to go back to this horrible, extremely over-sweetened, cardboard-like American stuff called chocolate.
    But to answer your question: That's a very tough one for me to answer because I have a very sweet tooth myself. I think the best thing to quit your addiction is to simply be strong with yourself and stop eating it. With every hour and every day you don't eat it anymore, you will crave it a little less. But then again, I imagine you haven't brought tons of chocolate from your vacation, so just indulge on what you have and when it's gone it's gone. You won't become skinnier just because you eat it within 1 month rather than 3 days :-).

• I bought 80 euros worth of chocolate? Also thank you haha.

• I've been to Switzerland but I didn't have any of the chocolate just fondue, bread and cheese.

What Guys Said 2

• They will run out and you won't have to worry anymore

• Put a lock in it or don't keep it in the house

What Girls Said 3

• Sugar is addicting the more you have the more you crave the best way to stop the cravings is to slowly ween yourself off like stop eating junk and start eating fruits

• French chocolate is good. But I love Belgian chocolate... although I am biased haha. Some of the best I've ever had are from Côte d'Or (and nostalgic reason is my grandmother gave us that), Galler, Wittamer (went once) and a few others.

Teuscher is a Swiss chocolate that I liked. Dang, I might be craving some chocolate now haha. Eating dark chocolate in moderation is good for you, but I would try to not eat as much. Maybe you can try like I do; out of sight, out of mind. I hide some in random cupboards and hope I don't succumb to my cravings.

• Don't keep it in the house is all.