Tunisia? 38 people dead and majority British holiday makers?

What the f**k is wrong with people in this world?

All the people asking. It was a terrorist attack on a holiday resort in tunisia and the death toll could rise... People shot dead

Most Helpful Guy

• I read about it yesterday... it was awful, and again in Tunisia, if I'm not mistaken, a couple months ago there was another attack in Tunisia.
    This has to stop soon, cause it's getting out of hands.

What Girls Said 3

• Well at least I know what country to avoid. I've read so many articles on British tourists ending up being killed in Tunisia its scary. I mean if you're not safe in a hotel room then I don't know what to think. It sucks. I once read a newspaper article about a British couple who went to Tunisia and they killed the guy and raped the girl

• i dont know about this.. what happened exactly?

• Gunman went in holiday resort and started shooting people chilling on the beach. Biggest terrorist attack on britons since london 2005

• thats is sooooo bad... i m sooo sad.. :( hate these terrorists.. i wish all of them die of heart attack in a second..

• It makes me angry...

• There's so much wrong with people...

What Guys Said 10

• It is an attempt to destabilise the tourist industry @jacquesvol made a very good point about it in an answer to another related question

• That was the hotel my wife was enjoying while I went backpacking in the South to see the Sahara and meet Bedouins at some place mapped as km42 (or km 43)... :-(

• Everything alright?

• We've been there three times, a few years ago when it wasn't yet a ****, just affordable, clean and familial. It clearly was upgraded since.
      Sousse has beautiful Roman mosaics in it's museum, equal to those we saw in the Bardo in Tunis. (where another terrorist attack happened this year).
      Sousse is a good place from where to start to see Sfax, Monastir, El Djem, Gabes, Nefta, Chott el Djerrid, Djerba, Kairouan, Douz.

Only Kairouan was a bit eery, clearly more extreme than the rest of Tunisia.

• Would you go back there? I've known of people who have flown out there. You have to be weary going into any country now. Saying that you have to watch your back even at home where you live.

• This has been going on for a long time and until we can understand the root cause of what they need to do you're just making the problem worse. Everybody needs to keep an open mind, even Americans.

• It's just a local that decided to offer some cultural enrichment to tourists.
    Probably couldn't wait to move to the EU to share some of the culture and decided to share it in Tunisia.

• Thats cultural enrichment which MUST be brought to our countries my friend.
    Islam=religion of peace.

• That's also cultural enrichment from 'Murica which MUST be brought to their countries, my friend.
      'Murica= country of peace. How many countries did WE bomb back to the Stone Age?
      Vietnam, Laos, Cambodja, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Serbia...

• The US had the approval of a mjority of Western countries when they did all that.
      And that's known in Muslim countries too.

• That's why "terrorists" hit also in other countries than the US.

• It's horrible man. But it's politics. We're at war, remember? Well, they fight dirty.

• People can't just get along, that's why we need a bigger stick then the other guy

• What are Holiday Makers?

• Elaborate please happened in tunisia?

• I didn't know about this. I guess that's because more people care about gay people marrying than innocent people dying.