Do you like talking on the phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I love it! I prefer it more than texting but when you talk for many hours for hand stay to hurt lol

• Thank you lol for MHO and sorry my autotype didn't quite make much sense lol :P :)

What Guys Said 9

• No, I hate it. I get very awkward when I talk on the phone. I've worked in a call center ones and... don't even ask me how I survived that because I don't know it myself. When I talk with strangers on the phone, my heart starts beating really fast and I panic about saying something stupid. Even when I talk with friends on the phone I don't like it. That's particularly strange because I'm not an anxious person in general. I have no problem talking to people (including strangers) face to face. That's why I always try to go somewhere personally and get something done. For example would I rather go to the bank to ask them something about my account than simply calling them. My parents think it's really weird and old-fashioned but I just don't like calling people.

• I actually have a phobia of talking on the phone. I am always afraid I will misunderstand, stutter, or say something wrong which makes me even more afraid to use it.

• Not that much

• I have a couple of good friends who live far away from me and I always enjoy talking with them.

• Sure I do on my home land line phone

• Not much of phone talker but would if i met a nice girl

• Well it is definitely more heavy on the pocket and I prefer seeing the person in the eye when I'm talking to them. Hence prefer Skype more.

• nope, i'm not keen on talking in person either

• If I have nothing improtant to say, no.

What Girls Said 2

• No, not at all, I prefer texting way more.

• yeah.. sometimes..