What do you like to wear when you are sleeping?

answerrs

Most Helpful Guy

• I sleep naked. And no, you don't have to find that hot hehe ;-). But I can only recommend you to try it. Most people think sleeping naked is weird and they say stuff like "I don't like it, it feels funny" but the truth is: once you've gotten used to it a bit, it's the most awesome, liberating feeling in the world. It's just wonderful. I went on a big trip for 1,5 months with my best guy friend last summer and he thought it was funny/odd that I always went to bed naked. I tried to explain to him how good it feels but he didn't believe me and said "it's okay, I don't wanna do this, I think I would feel weird without any clothes". We talked more about it and after a week or so, I managed to convince him to try it for at least 3 nights. We agreed that if he wouldn't like it, he could just go back to sleeping in his Pj. After the first night he said it felt really funny. After the second night he said it felt funny but he can now understand why I like it so much and after the third night, he totally fell in love with it. For the rest of the vacation he too slept naked every night (yes, in a different bed than me ;-)) and he totally loved it. When we went home again, he was really sad to quit his new habit because he lives together with other people that he isn't as close with as with me (so they wouldn't want to see him naked in the morning). He actually said "I wish I'd live alone or with a girlfriend just like you, then I could sleep naked every single night". I just laughed and teased him about how he had totally changed his mind. So yeah, once you actually try it for a few nights and learn to see the charm of sleeping naked, you never wanna go back anymore :-).

What Girls Said 7

• Either my night gown or my pajamas. We once had a pajama party at church but I just wore my regular clothes there.

• A baggy shirt and that's it.

• For most of the time I actually enjoy wearing my birthday suit!

• A top and underwear.. comfy :P

• Pants: Leggins, short, baggy pj pants, not one-z.
    Shirts: T-shirts, spaghetti straps.

• Bra and pants

• Pajamas haha.

What Guys Said 5

• I sleep in the nude

• Just boxers for me. I think it's so hot when a girl wears just a t-shirt and underwear or even better a long t-shirt with nothing else. :)

• Just a shirt and underwear

• When it's hot, undershirt and boxers. When it's cold, long-underwear or pajamas.

• Pajamas lol