In 3 words what is your favorite thing about ebooks?

Im thinking about buying an entire library of ebooks, but I know that if my device crashes I will lose every book if I dont have it saved to a disk. List 3 things or in 3 words, tell me why you like ebooks better than regular paper books

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• They're easy to copy, you can put obscure ones in a word processor for writing assignments, and you usually get what you need from the samples so you don't have to pay even if they have good security.

• Thats why you make backups of your files. Either burn them on a DVD or buy an extra external hard-drive just for backups.

• Portable, searchable, duplicatable.

• Love my kindle

• Fun easy ro read reliable

• Easier to carry, it's cheaper and I don't have to drive to the bookstore. Even then I still prefer an actual book

What Girls Said 4

• Easy, fun, and multitasking.

Easy since your just listening to a person and not straining your eyes trying to see the words.

Fun because of hearing the persons voice and how they try to make the characters sound.

Multitasking because you could listen to one but also do other things at the same time.

• Portable, inexpensive, customizable.

• It's lighter then normal books, I can have 500 books with me all at once, it's easy to buy books

• Unlimited Portable Entertainment