Why does everyone seem to care so much about how others live their lives?

With the recent gay marriage thing and confederate flag issue everyone seems to be so concerned with how everyone else lives their lives. I say live and let live.
Why should what someone else does/think matter to you anyways. If you dont like it or dont agree with it thats fine, then dont do it/ignore it and move on...
On a side note i hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday evening :)

Haha oops i meant Saturday (dont know why i typed Friday lol) :P

Most Helpful Guy

• People's true colors come out when it comes to differences. People are always happy to agree with each other but disagreements are easiest way to see how kind a person truly is deep down.

What Guys Said 8

• Of course what you say goes only to gay people etc. Right?
    If I choose to support traditional family and raise my child to be straight and proud for its heritage, Im a homophobic bigot racist fascist.

• You are correct sir.

• No not at all. That would be "live and let live". You believe that way fine, live that way...

• Well because they want to distract themselves from the problems in their own life and focus it to someone else's life in which they have no control upon

• I agree totally - Well said

• It's Saturday for me, but it's boredom, and being obsessed with ones own, opinion that does it in my opinion.

• I think you're right. We should make everybody live and let live.

• The only thing I say if it has an affect on you, because some of those things might affect you in a negative way! just my opinion about nothing imp articular!

• My sentiments exactly. Live and let live.

• I agree with you

What Girls Said 1

• Because they have nothing better to do with their lives.