Hardest subject in school?

I'm only accounting for the basic subject areas. If you hate a particular section of that subject, just put it in the comments below.

• English
  • Math
  • Science
  • Social Studies

Most Helpful Girl

• Why in the world do people hate Math so much? It has always been my favourite subject! I. Love. Math. And I don't see anything hard in it. You simply understand the rules (and there's nothing impossible in reading the rule and freaking understanding it) and apply it to any problem. As simple as that. Dunno what people find hard in understanding it..
    I never ever get bored of Math exercises. And the joy in solving a problem in Math and getting the correct answer is priceless :D

But the most hated subject is Geography... I've hated it since the year I started taking the subject.

Other than Maths (which is my everything), I like biology and chemistry.

Hehe

• Though I won't say that the concepts in Math are hard, the word problems involved in Math are hard. That is probably the reason why most people think Math is the hardest subject. Don't get me wrong here: I love Math too!

• They'll always need people like us... those who are willing to do Math when others cannot.

• You betcha ;)

Thanks for MH! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Math was so difficult for me. Normal calculations were fine, but the formulas killed me. I could always remember the formula itself, but not the situation that it's meant for, so it was kind of pointless.

Social Studies wasn't quite as painful, but having to memorize all the dates was problematic as well. Once again, I would remember the date, but not the event that went with it.

• Maths was awful, that was the worst. And that meant that science was awful too because a lot of it (like physics) meant that I had to use maths.

• Math and science are my personal nightmares. I failed both this year, but fixed them in two weeks.

• algebra 2 is one of the hardest classes I've taken

What Guys Said 7

• I was good at Geometry/Algebra, but ya see that's just the thing though with math IT'S EITHER RIGHT OR WRONG there's no in between like my teacher use to say which can be really annoying -_-

I was good at it B+ student with relative ease

• In my case it was Nahw ( Arabic grammar ) ... I never liked chemistry, not that it is hard but it was really boring for me. Math and physics are the best and most interesting subjects.

• Science for me

• I don't like English

• well in university, the hardest was defo math. Never again -_-

• First it was social studies but now its MATHS

• Economics was the hardest I had.