Sick of real life for today. What about you guys?

Im just so drained today. Sick of reality for now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear that about you 😕 ... I'm alright as most of the times but I can understand you feelings

• Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 15

• Life can't be that bad. I got wasted last night for Independence day, I only got like 2 hours of sleep and now I'm at work.

• Aww. I know how that goes. Happens to me on a regular basis. I just watch some anime and then I feel better.

• We can all feel like that sometimes - Hopefully tomorrow is a better day

• Me too. This Russian chick is lying to a mutual friend that I told her that I slept the mutual friend. Stupid girls causing drama when rejected. So many of these eastern European girls are sketch... always around older man accept expensive gifts. This girl passed her course because of me. We were law students together so I m total shocked sketchy pll like her exist

• No not really. I sometimes am sick of how little progress in life I am making so far, but I mainly have myself to blame for that. I mostly enjoy life on a day-to-day basis now.

• It looks like you need a vacation or simply vent to someone

• I can relate sometimes to that yes

• That's bad to hear.
    I sometimes feel that way too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaNt9-QkiHI

• Yeah I'm angry and depressed and have anxiety.

• no, the world is as it is.

• I've been sick of it for over three years lol

• Yeah... Good day for a Netflix binge. Or beach day; ooOOoo that sounds much better

• My windows phone is unable to upload my photos to OneDrive. I am going to smash it now!

• Yes, but I dont live for this live which makes it easier to walk.

• I've never not been sick of reality to be honest. What happened today?

• AskerAge: 21
      NowReport
      Just, so much stress from exams. And missing my boyfriend so much (we r both so busy now so its like LDR without even much of the usual contact we have) and my parents are so nagging about my mistakes too. Just ugh. And I am obviously sick of it to be conplaining about it here. Also, nothing entertaining right now lol. Pls i know i am being whiny. Dot judge

• Thanks :) sorry to hear about that though

• You've nothing to apologise for. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Eh, same. I've been feeling like that for the past few days actually. During the day I'm more or less okay, but then the night comes, and I'm miserable af, all the stupid feelings come out. It's almost 1am, so yeah, I'm feeling low low low. I just wanna escape this thing called my life for a while. Nothing is how I want it to be.

• 0|0
    • Aww. I really like the last pic.
      It sucks my boyfriend and my schedules aren't matching much at the moment.
      And I guess u r the person that will understand me better lol
      :/
      He's just working a lot lately nd I too. Nd there it is Ramadan, which also changes his schedules lol. Fasting changes al schedules for meals nd sleeping lol
      😓

• Have you tried to record videos and then sending them to each other? Skype has it set so you can download files automatically. Even if the person isn't there to click it.

• I was too until I went on vacation and I felt so much better. I recommend going to Jekyll Island because it's quiet and you can find some pretty cool things out there.

• I had a pretty bad day yesterday. Today is a bit better. Looking forward to moving on with life and new experiences.

• Yeah I read about that actually. The features question. I guess u r feeling worse

• We've all got our problems and struggles. I agree, stay positive and work through your issues the best you can. Nothing is set in stone in life and the situation will change.

• Thank u :)

• You should play Sims.