Anyone think the New York accent is sexy?

Does anything actually think the north eastern accents specifically NY/NJ apart from the bad image it has

Well this sucks no one finds it attractive😔

Most Helpful Guy

• I love new York chicks.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 8

• God she is 100% wrong. Watching a man vacuum and clean is sexy. ^^

I think the accent is attractive.

• No. They sound like parrots. Boston accents are even worse. They sound like a pirate/parrot hybrid genetically engineered to be annoying and incomprehensible.

• This is the weirdest clip I've seen in a while. I like the accent but I find it hard to believe that someone who has a cleaning lady has that accent - and that pairing (the actors) is weird - and just - what?

But yes, I like the accent. I'm just really confused.

• Yeah, in a way.

• I've been around it my whole life. I have it but frankly Igaf what people say and so shouldn't you

• No, not really :/ I think the New Orleans accent can be attractive though.

• What does New Orleans have to do with New York 😂😂

• It doesn't. I was just saying another accent that sounded attractive to me.

• I hated that scene in Don Jon. That's when you realize she's a spoiled and ignorant idiot. I really wanted them to work :'(

Yeah, the accent is nice

• Boston accents are the best. I don't mind NY accents, but I hear them a lot being so close to NY.