Do you believe in god?

• Yes
  • No
  • I believe in a higher existence
  • I believe in god but am not that religious/don't have a religion
  • Other
I'm not really religious but there has to be something that preceded the big bang.
Something must have created all that matter and set it all in motion.
Then again the same thing can be said about god. Who created god? And if the answer is he just exists well I guess the same could be applied to matter as well.
Really messes with your head.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do believe in God.

• @asker after reading your update, you are saying that there must be a creator who caused the Big Bang and created all this matter, based on 2 logics

1. Nothing comes from nothing, so there must be a creator for this matter because it can't comes from nothing
      2. Everything needs a cause, so there must be someone who caused the Big Bang.

And both of them are logical because, 1. A car can't made itself, if there wasn't a manufacturer who made it then it wouldn't exist, same thing applies to the universe.

2. If you have a lighter and a cigarette, you need your hand to light that cigarette, you made the lighter and you made the cigarette, so you have the matter (the cigarette) and you have the energy (the lighter) but then again you need A CAUSE to light this cigarette, which is your own will to hold that lighter, to put the cigarette in your mouth and to light it. Same thing applies to the Big Bang.

• @askaway2012new thanks bro, you too.

• Thank you for MHO.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm apathetic on the whole issue. I don't really care how we got here or what will happen to us when we die. That does not affect the life I lead now.

• Yesss, I do!

• No, I don't.

• I believe in a higher power, but I don't know what form that is in

• Not really.

• I don't believe in God, as a giant man sitting in the sky watching us, but I do believe in some greater power (the thing that started all things - Like how the big bang started the formation of our planet and such, but what caused the big bang, what caused that, etc...)

• I believe in the flow of energy that allows life to exist, I guess. I wouldn't say I entirely believe in a god or gods though, or at least not in the traditional sense.

• Yes and I love him

• Yes I do believe in God

• I believe in a god but I haven't found any that resonates with a specific religion

• Yeah me too. There has to be something that started it all.

• Yes, without a doubt.

• Nope, I don't.

• I swear I see this same question every single day.

• Yes. I do.

• Nope, I don't.

• No, I don't believe in god.

What Guys Said 20

• I'll never forget His words: "Stand back, let me handle this." The demonic presence in my room vanished. It fled in terror. Since then, my grasp of the supernatural has been very dim. Some of it, man was not meant to know.

I struggle with the same human nature problems others do, so prayer is difficult. It's awkward talking and not having concrete evidence that anyone is listening. Yet, He promises that He does, even if I can't discern a reply right away.

This is why faith is not easy.

• http://i60.tinypic.com/258ccwo.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/f4lfyg.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/se7hue.jpg

I believe the Flying Spaghetti monster created all of it, your gods and godesses included. Then some heretic priests came...

http://i39.tinypic.com/zjwjdz.jpg

May his Noodly appendage Touch Thee and guide Thee to the Meat Balls and the Tomato sauce with Garlic and Origan.

RAmen
    Read The Loose Canon: http://www.venganza.org/2010/07/the-loose-canon/

• I believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster.

• No its stupid

• Be nice if somebody could bother to think to prove it without relying on mumbo jumbo sky myths lol.

• Nope, I'm an Atheist, and I will remain an Atheist until I see convincing proof that God exists.

• Sort of...
    There's no proof that god exists...
    But there's also no proof that god doesn't exist...
    I'll just do whatever religious stuff my family does but I'm not exactly devoted too it...

• show me da way god...

• I am non religious

• I believe in God. Enough said

• I don't believe in God. I look at it as maybe or maybe not. I guess when die I'll find out but for now i'm content not knowing.

• Yes I do believe in God.

• I believe in God, but I am irreligious.

• Yes, I believe without a doubt.

• If u do, tell me about god, i want to know about god

• I was scrolling through the comments and saw that you wanted to know more about God. He is amazing and he is why we are here today.

• Oh yeah, he's real, and kind of an asshole, but I must serve him reluctantly.

• I say God exists. :).

• Depends entirely on what "god" we're talking about.

• I am Christian